danny byrd - red mist (feat. ik)

It's old, the VIP is new, featured on the new Hospital album...

But yeah, I heard this across the workshop at work today, thought my ears we're telling lies, I literally had to stand infront of the radio and smile until the track had ended

Get me my mate rings me at work every time this tune is played, makes ya day that lil bit better

It's old, the VIP is new, featured on the new Hospital album...

But yeah, I heard this across the workshop at work today, thought my ears we're telling lies, I literally had to stand infront of the radio and smile until the track had ended

hahaha, thats what i was like haha, because i aint heard it before and i was at work, it made my day, i was raving like a looney, nearly got a bollockin from the director aswell hahahaha

heard the VIP i before i went into my Maths exam about 2 weeks ago, was crnking it up, although i don't rate the VIP over the original

yeah i think the vip is a bad lil tune! slightly better than the original imo! however it hardly gets played coz fired up is on the flip and that has to go on everytime! awesome tune!

Yea, I have heard the VIP on radio one a few times recently.

I was more shocked to heard DC Breaks - Pickette Line being played at prime time yesterday. Good stuff!

Zaine lowe tends to push a lot of drum and bass on his show.

Back
Top Bottom