Danny Byrd - Ill Behaviour VIP - BIG

ThisIsDrumNBass

http://www.youtube.com/us
Original climbed its way up the charts, wasn't really that big a fan of it but the VIP is a bit different. What you think???

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah prefer this to the original, bassline is really bouncy. Great fun to dance to when I saw him a few weeks back

Massive fan of the original, this is good aswell but there's too much to the vocals now though, was such a simple vocal before which really rolled nicely with the bounciness of the bassline and now it doesn't really do it aswell. Still a fan though, will be bagged if released!

got the original on 12" and iv'e played it only 3 times or summin like that, i like the intro on the original but when it drops its just....meh. dont get me wrong, when im on the lash and i hear it i'l go nuts for it lol not really liking the VIP tbh. i was expecting a VIP but didn't think it'd sound quite like this...

meeeeehhhhhh...has way too much bright-colour-wearing-neon-glowstick-waving-ness-ability to it

needs more sub bass

think this Track would go so much better with the Renegade Master lyric!! but Danny need to release the normal shit :D

Yeah I was fully disappointed to hear the VIP on the album isn't the Renegade Master version, I have wanted that one for the last couple of years. Could they not get clearance to use the Renegade Master lyric or something? I don't even know what it's from originally.

Back
Top Bottom