Danny Byrd - Ill Behaviour VIP - BIG

ThisIsDrumNBass

http://www.youtube.com/us
Original climbed its way up the charts, wasn't really that big a fan of it but the VIP is a bit different. What you think???

Last edited by a moderator:

Synx

VIP Junglist
Yeah prefer this to the original, bassline is really bouncy. Great fun to dance to when I saw him a few weeks back

ZackMRG

Circles are Pointless
VIP Junglist
Heard this on New Years Day, bit too crazy for my liking.

muzzadj

VIP Junglist
Massive fan of the original, this is good aswell but there's too much to the vocals now though, was such a simple vocal before which really rolled nicely with the bounciness of the bassline and now it doesn't really do it aswell. Still a fan though, will be bagged if released!

D

dirty breaks

got the original on 12" and iv'e played it only 3 times or summin like that, i like the intro on the original but when it drops its just....meh. dont get me wrong, when im on the lash and i hear it i'l go nuts for it lol not really liking the VIP tbh. i was expecting a VIP but didn't think it'd sound quite like this...

tim_c

i prefer the bassline to the original, but i like what he did with this VIP. its so different from the original.

Mish Mash

VIP Junglist
meeeeehhhhhh...has way too much bright-colour-wearing-neon-glowstick-waving-ness-ability to it

needs more sub bass

PerfiDnB

think this Track would go so much better with the Renegade Master lyric!! but Danny need to release the normal shit :D

OneSeventy

VIP Junglist
think this Track would go so much better with the Renegade Master lyric!! but Danny need to release the normal shit :D
Yeah I was fully disappointed to hear the VIP on the album isn't the Renegade Master version, I have wanted that one for the last couple of years. Could they not get clearance to use the Renegade Master lyric or something? I don't even know what it's from originally.

evermind

VIP Junglist
For Ill Behaviour they had it resung, assumed they'd do it for the VIP too