DnB Dancefloor friendly vocal recommendations

Sicx

VIP Junglist
Well im DJ'ing my mates party in a week or so & im obviously playing drum & bass, trouble is my collection is minimal, dark and probably too hard for a house party. Can anyone enlighten me on the type of drum & bass that anyone likes? The cheese of drum & bass if you will, as this sorta dnb is, quite honestly, a complete mystery to me.
Looking for the vocal stuff that girls like basically. You know, girls dig vocals right? RIGHT?

Oh yeah & shite mainstream remixes will also go down a treat

Last edited:
GET YOUR HOSPITAL RECORDS OUT! You need to go liquidy and inoffensive and there are some lovely tracks out there.

---------- Post added at 21:25 ---------- Previous post was at 21:24 ----------

Also, talking of shite, you could just play dj fresh - goldust all night and everyone will love it.

^^ stuff like that is good, anything with a piano/synth lead is usually good

use vocally tunes to throw deeper rollers underneath

give them bitches some tantrum desire

bitches love tantrum desire...

....and camo+krooked
....dirtyphonics wouldn't go a miss either

When i did a house party full of non dnb heads i went for the more dancefloor stuff that people might consider "dirty". Eg

DC Breaks - Take That
Camo & Krooked - The Fear
Blokhe4d - Talk To Frank

And of course, ladies night.

Went down really well. Better than liquidy/vocally tracks would have imo.

In fairness I am playing for a party of my mates next weekend who don't really know fuck all about dnb... and they are getting exactly what I want to play and nothing else.

In fairness I am playing for a party of my mates next weekend who don't really know fuck all about dnb... and they are getting exactly what I want to play and nothing else.

Sounds like you'd spank them and send them to bed early if they dared talk out of turn Hero...

To be honest thats what'll probably go down. The idea is to play some cheese, then explodes some heads with the stuff I usually play in between. And, of course, Machete will be played.
A couple of my proper cuntish mates like the darker stuff so im sure they'll defend me when mountains of Louder loving fans rush over and cry about their ears melting

But yeah cheers guyzzzzz i shall look into all this stuff in abit

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom