Dancefloor DnB

Noone really ever talks about dancefloor tracks here (too much snobbery), so what's everyones favorite dancefloor tracks of recent times?

Don't really like HC but think this is alright

Last edited by a moderator:
Noone really ever talks about dancefloor tracks here (too much snobbery)

Ram is dancefloor and this is ramforum :D

- - - Updated - - -

Don't think Right Back, Who's Loving You and Paradise count as dancefloor... More what people call "liquid" today? Anyway - subgenrenaming is a waste of time haha

Ram is dancefloor and this is ramforum :D

- - - Updated - - -

Don't think Right Back, Who's Loving You and Paradise count as dancefloor... More what people call "liquid" today? Anyway - subgenrenaming is a waste of time haha

I kinda see liquid as like Lenzman, LSB, Technimatic, Tokyo Prose, Calibre etc. Then you have the technical and darker stuff like Noisia, Mefjus, InsideInfo, Break, etc.

It's all subjective I guess haha

i dont listen to much dancefloor anymore only because im not keeping up with it.
This comes to mind
I remember Fabio would play this a lot.

Ha, let the sub genre war begin!

So for me a dancefloor tune is a track, that i play in clubs where people get crazy. Doesn't matter if it's on the darker side or if it's more on liquid style, isn't it?

Last edited:

Dunno if this is "dancefloor" but I think this one is pretty good. Probably my favourite Fred V & Grafix basslines ever in there.

Oh and this is good one for me, with those vocals and that heavy Rene sound

[video=youtube_share;Ea2R003-iSM]http://youtu.be/Ea2R003-iSM[/video]

Popfloor DnB

[video=youtube_share;Ea2R003-iSM]http://youtu.be/Ea2R003-iSM[/video]

Popfloor DnB

Fuuuuuck that's 100% pure undiluted cringe. Does shit like this get heaps of radioplay in some parts of the world or something? I don't hear any bad dnb on the radio (I don't consider Rudimental or Sigma bad)

Back
Top Bottom