DANCE CONCEPT 7TH MARCH @RHYTHM FACTORY, G-DUB, JJ FROST, SHABBA, HARRY SHOTTA +MORE.

DC HQ

The way forward....
Thats right people... after much thought we have moved our dates at Rhythm Factory to SATURDAYS!!!!!!! on the 7th March we start the era off with an explosive line up of pure upfront DnB with artists that kept the scene we love going for many years now.

ROOM 1 DRUM AND BASS

SUB ZERO aka GENERATION DUB

JJ FROST

MOVING FUSION

TOTAL SCIENCE

CABIN FEVER

MODIFIED MOTION

TRIPTONITE B2B BENNY V

TANTRUM DESIRE

MC'S

SHABBA D

HARRY SHOTTA

EVIL B

FEARLESS

HERBZIE

BLACKA

DEEFA

CHRONIC INSOMNIAC

ROOM 2 - HOSTED BY PLANET DNB

DJ'S

FEARLESS B2B UNIX

SEVEN

PAPPA GEE

HEIDI ICE B2B LADY V DUBS

KRUCIAL B2B J CUTTER

NICKY BLUNT

LOCKSTOCK

FT

QUANTUM FUSION

MC'S

FEARLESS

SHOCKIN B

MEKAR

MRD

WALKER

J.O.K

JUNGLIST

KURSE

LADY BLAZER

Not forgetting early bird drink promotions... cheap stella, sambucca, tequila and Vodka Redbulls....!!!!!
Dance Concept.... the way forward.....

Last edited:
Re: DANCE CONCEPT 7TH MARCH @RHYTHM FACTORY, G-DUB, JJ FROST, SHABBA, HARRY SHOTTA +M

bruv check out the one nation flyer 7th march in bristol most of the same MCs r supposed to b performing there, do u reckon they will go between the 2 or just not turn up to one of them?

Re: DANCE CONCEPT 7TH MARCH @RHYTHM FACTORY, G-DUB, JJ FROST, SHABBA, HARRY SHOTTA +M

they'll go between 2 mate, most mc's only do hour or near that sets the ones that do longer than that will probably either stay or go to another more local event

they'll go between 2 mate, most mc's only do hour or near that sets the ones that do longer than that will probably either stay or go to another more local event

This.

All the artists on this night are 100% confirmed.

looks heavy! big ups to room 2 aswell!! planetdnb gna be biiiiig!!!

last time i went to this bare people didnt show...

too bad i live in canada:( the day before my birthday that would be a sick rave to go to. big up to everyone that attends wicked line up

Always wicked vibes at these events

BIG line up!

This.

All the artists on this night are 100% confirmed.

one nation is a pretty big event though i cant see them putting an MC on the flyer if he wont turn up

Big up the Rhythm Factory crew, went into the club at the weekend and new sound system sounds PHAT!!!!!!!!

Going to be a huge night!

Back
Top Bottom