Dan HabarNam - From The Known LP (Exit Records)

The Watcha

VIP Junglist
couldn't see a thread completely dedicated to this, so here it is.

Exit Records will release the first album by Romanian producer Dan HabarNam next month, entitled From the Known.

Real name Dan Groiber, Dan HabarNam has been active since the '90s, doing production for Romanian pop artists while also working on his own projects. His solo catalog is pretty slim, with just a few appearances on drum & bass labels like Santorin and Subtle Audio, but From the Known is clearly the work of an experienced artist: though loosely anchored in techno, ambient and bass music, it's stylistically open-ended, and produced with an audiophile's attention to detail. According to the label, Groiber's meticulousness extended to the mastering process as well (the CD, for instance, was recorded direct from the vinyl to achieve that special analog feel).

Tracklist
01. Record
02. Divided
03. The Known
04. Memory
05. That Image
06. Betray the Present
07. Becomes
08. Fragments
09. Theories
10. Regeneration

Exit Records will release From the Known on March 19th, 2012.

http://www.residentadvisor.net/news.aspx?id=15833

Can't wait. Not heard any of these tracks yet should be quality

man this puts 95% of recent releases to shame, theyre is a lot of quality electronic music at 170 bpm at the moment and this is up the top as some of the best.
i was kinda unsure as to what expect from this album but its so much more then i could have imagine or hoped for. so stoked to get it on wax but i think its gonna be a single 12" like the They Live album. cant wait for their second either, big things from exit. they keep my faith in dnb alive sometimes.

man this puts 95% of recent releases to shame, theyre is a lot of quality electronic music at 170 bpm at the moment and this is up the top as some of the best.
i was kinda unsure as to what expect from this album but its so much more then i could have imagine or hoped for. so stoked to get it on wax but i think its gonna be a single 12" like the They Live album. cant wait for their second either, big things from exit. they keep my faith in dnb alive sometimes.

well said. fantastic album, and exit just purely killing it right now

just spellbinding, haven't been taken by an album like this for ages. you can actually hear in fragments where the vinyl it's recorded from skips about halfway through, gives a really nice live feeling to it all

Back
Top Bottom