Damn CD-R's!!!

Time Dependant

Jungle Hunter
VIP Junglist
Whats up people, I need some1's help. I promised a few people I'd do them a copy of a couple of CD's, went into the music store today & bought some TDK CD-RXG Audio CD's. I thought they would be fine to do straight copying from Windows Media Player, but everytime I went to copy, the disks kept getting closed on the second track & then told me there were errors & rejected doing everything. When i checked the error message it told me the specified file cannot be found. Can anyone tell me what is going on & what is the difference between regular CD-R's & CD-RXG's. I managed to nab a couple of my brothers cheap Sky CD-R80's & they work fine.
:mad:

Hmmmmm.....some types of AUDIO cd's work only with stand alone cdr units rather than PC cdr. Thats usually expensive, hi quality cd's, and CD-RXG sounds pretty fancy for a cheap CD...:D...check it out with the place you got your cd fromor at a PC world near you...:afro:

gordo's right. Usually cd's that say audio on them are for cd-r seperates you want any old standard cd-r doesn't really make any difference to quality. Its the same the other way round-you cant use standard pc cd-r's in cd-r seperate.

Just use el-cheapo PC ones, they do the job just dandy IMHO!

lots of times you can score a free 50pk from bestbuy. When they are trying to get rid of them they make them like $10 with a $10 rebate.. heh.. Those have always worked fine for me..

Also I trust Nero for everything.. and if you have an IDE burner try not to be doing much with your computer while it's burning.. in fact you should prolly walk away..

Shoebox u sound like a man in the know, the only problem with getting them from Bestbuy is that they will take ages to be shipped & delivered. I gotta keep those beat junkies happy!!!!

Back
Top Bottom