Damien - Swan Song (Final Mix)

damien

Here it is. The last mix I'm doing under the name Damien. Big thanks goes out to everyone who has supported me in this project, but with age comes maturity and the wisdom to move on from such a dark persona. I'd like thank every one who has made this journey possible starting with Vital Signz and Bass Dynasty Crew. Without these two crews, I would not have gotten to where I am now and I'd also be without some of the best friends I've ever had. I know we've been through some tough times, but I'm here for you guys if you ever need. Big thank you to Grounded Media, The Collective, and Real Big Groove out of New Zealand. Kia Ora, fuckers. If you guys hadn't taken a chance on me so many years ago, I don't know where I'd be, but I'd rather be here so thank you.

Shouts out to Faust and Shortee, Phetsta, Gridlok, Spktrm, Megalodon, Truth, We Bang, Slogun and iOh, Random Movement, Stunna, Dan Brookes, Submorphics, Bachelors of Science, Jade, Ant TC1, Wilkinson, Messinian, Jumpshot, State of Mind, Policay, Nightstalker, Capital J, Tiny, Supreme, Ritual SF Crew, Smashed Beatz, Hood Famous Music, Blue Kid, Electronic Arts Los Angeles for feeding me for a few years, Dionysis, Seppukku, I Love LA, EPR SF Crew, Liquid SD, Knightvision, Terry TV, Mode 7 Collective, The now defunct Simplify Agency (you were real good at the start...), the Lethal Talent Fam, Splat Media, Respect, Konkrete Jungle, the electro crew I ran with when shit was weird (can't remember the name... my bad), Martin RP, Saza, Mike, Mike, Adam, and Dold, and that one guy that booked me at that one place and that other guy I forgot to mention. Big apologies if I've missed you.

And finally a big thank you goes out to all my friends and family for putting up with my cuntiness over the past decade or so. I truly am sorry for being such a dick... no, not really, but I'll try to be a bit nicer in future.

Anyways, here's the last mix for this project. Be on the look out for a new alias in 2013....

BTW, No tracklist will be released for this one.... ever ;)

recorded live December 29, 2012 @ Switch Radio dnbtv studios.

Back
Top Bottom