Dam Nation - Temperature

Reactor Grits

VIP Junglist
Dam Nation's 'Temperature' starts out eerie and soulful at once, then mashing down in a rumbling track full of mistery and shade. Whether it's atmosphere will haunt or stun you, it might be more likely to do both since this is definitely one of DN's finest examples of their collaboration yet.

Dam Nation - Temperature

the starting is nice... pretty spooky... nice latin beat to big drums too then it gets a little boring but then after the break in the middle it steps up nicely

alrite. qwik n brite.

I like it when you peeps put so much attention to beats. The intro is a bit loose compared to the rest, as in i thought this would be some twisted tech-roller. so the theme is shattered. But when the drop comes and the whole thing gets going i was surprised (posititvely) since i'm not really a fan of those techstep beats.

anyway nice going, you're starting to have an own style. at least from what i've heard these dam nation tunes.

Big up FelixXx and Kama for the kind and constructive words. Though I personally disagree a bit on the subject that the theme is shattered (melodies do intertwine but then in other forms) we have enough fire to keep it going. word!

Back
Top Bottom