DnB DaftFader - Dr. Robotnik (Work In Progress) ...

Great stuff! Epic intro, maybe a bit too long but cool all the same! some great energy in the beat. A little to dense with a lot of textures fighting for attention for my taste but well balanced none the less.

Thanks dude.

Yeah it is a little too dense after the drop tbh, I'm working hard trying to give stuff some space, need to do more EQing and there's still 2/3 sounds with out proper stereo placement, so that should thin it out a little hopefully after I get the sounds 100% how I want them. I love a long intro though lol. I'm gonna be doing more to the intro as well to make it flow even better so hopefully when it's done it wont sound like it drags out too much. :)

Last edited:
The intro is cool. It leaves me wanting more.
The drop I am not sure I like as much.

yeah I think the drop needs more UMPF. It's a shame as I started with the main bulk and made the intro after, and I prefer the intro too, but don't wanna scrap all the work I did before lol, might swap some stuff around a little. I think there's a glitch before the drop on the recording too what makes it sound dodgy, but the actual drop it's self doesn't hit properly anyway imo.

Back
Top Bottom