Daft Shit your Mrs has come out with ....

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
or if your a virgin3 ( Harry ) ... then any other women you know ... ill start ..

my mrs ..

whilst eating seafood sticks " so are these the crabs legs then " ... errrr yeah .. they got big block squares for legs ..

also

" i thought stars were star shaped with 5 points " ..... i didnt even reply, it didnt warrant a comment .. i couldnt even look at her for an hour after i witnessed her say that infront of people ..

and last but not least .. today ..

" my boss isnt at work at the moment, she has gone to Wimbledon to watch the tennis " ....

5 minutes passes, alls good ... then

" Saaaaaaaammmmm ....... where is Wimbledon held " ...

i just look at her .. saw she was serious, laffed and pointed...

and she says " oh .... in Wimbledon right ? " ... still with a slight air of uncertainty ..

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
my irish ex thought chimney was pronounced "chimley" for some reason....

oh and she thought Jimi Hendrix was irish...

so i corrected her that she must mean the black guitarist from Thin Lizzy...

only for a week later for her to have a Jimi hendrix poster up in her room thinking it must be the Thin Lizzy guitarist.......

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
I'm afraid that i don't own a camera....or a computer, i'm posting this with my toaster, allright fine, i don't own a toaster

"I want a baby."

And I don't just mean the usual broodiness that all women seem to get in hormonal phases. I mean, phoning me at 4am out of the blue to tell me about the dream she'd just had where we had a baby together. And then going to serious lengths to actually try and get pregnant despite my reluctance.

Bearing in mind that at the time we were 19 and 18 respectively, I was in my second year of uni and she was about to start herself.

Kobi

VIP Junglist
"I want a baby."

And I don't just mean the usual broodiness that all women seem to get in hormonal phases. I mean, phoning me at 4am out of the blue to tell me about the dream she'd just had where we had a baby together. And then going to serious lengths to actually try and get pregnant despite my reluctance.

Bearing in mind that at the time we were 19 and 18 respectively, I was in my second year of uni and she was about to start herself.
women are fucking dark