D4NNY

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Phat_Sam, Jun 28, 2013.

1. Phat_Sam

Phat_Sam Well-Known Member

Christ. I feel sorry for the kid...

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
    RocksteadyUK likes this.
  2. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

HAHAGA!!! what a wasteman.

3. danwell

danwell BAAAAAAAAAAAAABE WAIT

he follows me on twitter. Looking for some tak u tak

4. Paul Ashmore

Paul Ashmore Audio Animals Mastering

5. mr meh

mr meh Well-Known Member

what the fuck.

logikz likes this.
  6. Rusket

Rusket Mix an blend

he looks like one of the most insecure people ever. and also very low intelligence.

This video was a combination of cringe and laughter.

7. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

satan doubted it and angels bowed to it.

sometimes the hardest thing to be in this world is just yourself.

$marty likes this.
  8. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

Quality film tag lines Korl

logikz likes this.
  9. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

end of the day...

"goodbye to the people that hated on me"

hes already miles ahead of you punks.. hes laughing all the way to his bedroom with them bitches...

Phat_Sam likes this.
  10. logikz

thank you adam, i appreciate that. finally some damn reckanition. yes, i spelled that word all txt spk (rap related supposedly, right, these days it has a hip hop connotation, but who was it that really started it, who originated it? with the z instead of s? Slade, yes you read it right, Slade were the first to intentionally write lyrics and song titles like that. read that in the face round 1997 when arman helden released "flowerz". or was that a slade song too? are slade good or bad? is slade marc bolan? whatever, i just did something retty unexpldable and im pretty sure my brain has gone clinically daft. but you just cant go on pushing if its just not right, and no time to search the world around, because you know where ill be found. in context that part is very sincere, anyone with half a brain and thats come of age, into seniority, by way of passing, amongst other decades, the 90s.

your sig soothes me, 8 bit animation always does, just the other day i installed a ps2 emu with thps2 rom. got it running and all, but as you know it takes a whole bunch of troubleshooting, which funnily enough seems to be the exact same as last time i installed that emu, 15 years ago. just have to decide if i can actually get into playing it on the keyboard, or should get controlller. a ps2 clone, would be fking sweet actually, get my ps2 gaming on again? tenchu2, way of the samurai... boggles the mind its all for free and nearly every game ever released is avaiable in like two or three clicks.
    the emulator that seriously got me though, that blew my mind with a) rom size b) seletion c) and its all free, was the first fully operational NES emu. before nesticle but that was the best one im, sure you agree.
    as a kid i had to save for months to buy a new nes game cartridge. those huge fucking grey sexy things. huge, and how big was a rom? 200 to 500 kb!!!! why am i emulator talk what was the thing im pretty sure i had a thing

hans how much is one of those controllers you got? worh forking out, you use it enough to justify the expense?

whats this thread do anyway, is gangham style done a new song or something. im listening to black sunday drinking this leffe and vieux and my head started feeling heavy and i think about love, and the sheet f metal floating in the ether

Borf™ likes this.
  11. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

Coming this summer...

ATADNB: The Movie

"Whoever wins.... Everything that could possible DO!"

RATED PG-13

12. SIRUS

SIRUS 変なひと

I don't know what is bad about this, as i don't know what is meant to be good about this. it is like seeing a dead slug be dead for ages in the hope it comes alive or maybe even rots. but it just stays the same. forever.

13. Phat_Sam

I don't really understand it either... Why did they interview him? He clearly has special needs. I mean that in the legit "not taking the piss" way too...

14. logikz

i love how they interviewed him in a sincere way, not focusing on the facebook haters questions at all either, which they could have, so as to have a way to fuck with him by proxy so to speak, but you are right samuel, he is clearly daft. wonder what his dick looks like. oh and i was so hoping "goodbye" was a suicide note kind of thing. erk im a horrible person. in my defence suicide and self harm are realy prominent topics in music today, from pop to metal and all. death has certainly always been a hot topic.

15. Phat_Sam

HAHA. THIS GUY!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  16. Binary_UK

Binary_UK Binary.

Top production on all his beats

17. sam the dnb man

sam the dnb man Variation

Manz following me too danwell. Hopefully he comes hidden on friday

18. logikz

tak u tak.

tak means thanks in danish and norwegian. pretty much spelled like that. minus a k but close enough. the production on the beats is... cryptic to say the least, i think goodbye is his epos in way of production, because the rest, like for example tak u tak is black eyed peas boom boom pow sampled and used largely as the theme when the chorus kicks in or whatever thats supposed to be in this plinky plonk dissonant pseudo music arrangement.

the point is the same as i always made about youtube, it used to ttake forever for someone to even record a 60 minute of their music that they spent years trying to come up with beats and rhymes and flow and youd sometimes be pained but at the same time lucky to know someone who was into making music who would use you as a test subject for their new songs, but the standard was just a completely different concept, the word is the same but it just doesnt apply any more. entertainment as in a girl with faeces over her face is the same category as music when it comes to standard now.
    we all played the air guitar as kids, and some of us still do. or rap kareoke in front of the mirror which is the air guitar of rap, whatever your preference may be, we all did that, but i would never ever ever show that to another human being. my airguitar moments.
    but now we have the internet with video so you can film and broadcast your most personal airguitar moments, and with tv at the same time doing shows like "idol" where the biggest and most rated parts of the show is not when someone goes on and does a good jpb, the best is when some retard goes on and makes an arse of himself, if im not mistaken its a common thing to see an actual retard on stage braying and wailing with the judges (this simon cowell, the osborn woman and paula abdul i believe) rolling their eyes and then patronizing him to the crowds maniacal satisfaction. of course, this is what danny is, somebody genuinely stupid, using the internet the only way, it seems, you are supposed to, which is uploading videos to youtube and facebook of yourself making an arse of yourself in the worst way possible. im ranting arent i. i should probably go to sleep, its been such a busy week i havent had time to sleep much

19. jsmith89

jsmith89 Hmph..... silly...