D-style promo's

Meff

Primecuts Ft. Dynamite MC
D*MindsWarning (D*Minds Remix)/ Warning (Eddie K Remix)

Maniac Cop / Thief

on D-style now

bagged!

the vocal samples are shit, followed a HORRIBLE whiney synth and someone with a fucking bad sore throat trying to throw up something.

warning warning warning...military dubplate, brap

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

the whole tune makes me rage so hard.

At the end of the day, Its all personal opinions. If we all liked the same music, woemn, food, whaever this world would be an extremely boring place. As for Warning, It would murder a dancefloor which is what I imagen is the purpose of it, Nothing new or eciting but certainly doesnt deserve worst tune of the year imo. As for Maniac Cop this is weak and pointless again In My Opinion however Ganja Theif is fuckin amazing and even with such a weak A Side makes this a surefire hit for me

I like the warning remix- Should definately of been released sooner, its hardly been the most anticipated tune of the year.

The D Minds remix is so fucking annoying. Eddie K remix on a dubstep tip aint bad, still not worth bagging though.

warning remix is shit

fair play its all personal opinion init, unless ur making better tunes than d*minds (which i doubt) its all about keepin ur negative opinions to ur self.

not about spendin ages on a tune jus so some narrow minded ppl can slate it. if u dont like it dont buy it!!

fair play its all personal opinion init, unless ur making better tunes than d*minds (which i doubt) its all about keepin ur negative opinions to ur self.

not about spendin ages on a tune jus so some narrow minded ppl can slate it. if u dont like it dont buy it!!

That argument just doensn't hold up I'm afraid. Anyone can criticise anything they want, it's a matter of opinion. You don't have to be better than someone at something to say it's shit.

That argument just doensn't hold up I'm afraid. Anyone can criticise anything they want, it's a matter of opinion. You don't have to be better than someone at something to say it's shit.

??? i did say "fair play its all personal opinions"!!

i jus dont get why ppl feel the need 2 slate others. if u dislike a tune that much 2 say its shit why waste ur time even readin the thread or leavin negative comments ??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom