D Product -- Tonka/Step away from the vehicle

Tonka
Step away from the vehicle

What did people think of this release? i bagged it but it sounded to me like an old tune? has it been out before? or just a old sounding tune?

thinks i prefer the step away side but still tryin to decide

I BAGGED IT ASWELL AND ITS STARTING TO GROW ON ME A BIT.
SS HAS BEEN PLAYING FOR A FEW MONTHS, SOUNDS A BIT LIKE CLIPZ THO. NEXT RELEASE BY D PRODUCT IS COPS AND ROBBERS I THINK. DONT SHOOT ME IF IM WRONG THO.

I BAGGED IT ASWELL AND ITS STARTING TO GROW ON ME A BIT.
SS HAS BEEN PLAYING FOR A FEW MONTHS, SOUNDS A BIT LIKE CLIPZ THO. NEXT RELEASE BY D PRODUCT IS COPS AND ROBBERS I THINK. DONT SHOOT ME IF IM WRONG THO.

This sounds nothing like Clipz what so ever lol... I did think it was Roni Size at first... Step Away From The Vehicle is BIG... It's like old full cycle / dope dragon.

Step away from the vehicle is good, not seen much D Product for time, loved his bounce the bass on F/C that was big!

i think there was a cheeky VIP floatin about n all, heard it on a few Krust sets...that was also big

This sounds nothing like Clipz what so ever lol... I did think it was Roni Size at first... Step Away From The Vehicle is BIG... It's like old full cycle / dope dragon.

i no it aint clipz but the intro is kinda like a clipz tune. i e slippery slopes, cocoa. at least its escape tellin me strate and not sum1 else.

I bagged it thinking it was an ok tune. But the more I listen to it, and the more the people react to it the more i like it.

Has anyone else found that, the more people respond to a tune the more it grows on em.

I bagged it thinking it was an ok tune. But the more I listen to it, and the more the people react to it the more i like it.

Has anyone else found that, the more people respond to a tune the more it grows on em.

Ya man i get this, happend on this tune with me aswell, baged it thinkin ye its alrite then played it out and watched em skank!!

Back
Top Bottom