D n' B Movie Soundtracks?

Packman

VIP Junglist
Does any of you know of any movies or soundtracks that feature drum n' bass? I only know of two; "Hackers" and "The Jackal." Both of these movies had some good music.

Packman

The first Blade movie had Source Direct - Concealed Identity in its soundtrack. Apparantly Wesley Snipes is a DJ and likes dnb quite a lot, and requested this track to be in the film because the mood of the track fit the film perfectly. Or something.

My brother was watching a kids film, think it had the boy from malcolm in the middle in it and the kids in the film were tryna get away from the baddies in go-karts and they was playin aphrodyte as the music for the chase scene, I laughed

i know its not a film...but one of the kids i look after was playing a sponge bob square pants game the other day that was full of old jungle breaks. quite funny wathcing a 6 yr old jiggling away to the amen.

Outlaw has a few dnb tracks on it, shame about the film tho

Yeh aint that movie got Prolix & Nocturnal - Crater.... in it???
or is it that other Prolix track... the first release on ganja-tek.. forget the name now??

Was well surprised when i head that!

Obviously Human Traffic has Stalker - its got quite a few people into dnb. There's also a Dillinja track, forget its name (in the car scene).

There's a Vinnie Jones film set in Brixton which has a firefight with Super Sharp Shooter playing, made me laugh.

Blade 2 has Roni Size & Cypress Hill with Child of the Wild West plus Roni Size and Volume 10 with Raised In The Hood.

This is Photek's filmography: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1364261/

The new (naff) Get Carter has a dnb mix of the theme (the original is the best piece of music I've ever heard, it is original 60s drum n bass stylee).

the Ali G movie has M Beat Featuring General Levy (Radio Edit/New Mix) - Incredible

BUJAKA BUJAKA :teeth:

love the scene...

Obviously Human Traffic has Stalker - its got quite a few people into dnb. There's also a Dillinja track, forget its name (in the car scene).

There's a Vinnie Jones film set in Brixton which has a firefight with Super Sharp Shooter playing, made me laugh.

Blade 2 has Roni Size & Cypress Hill with Child of the Wild West plus Roni Size and Volume 10 with Raised In The Hood.

This is Photek's filmography: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1364261/

The new (naff) Get Carter has a dnb mix of the theme (the original is the best piece of music I've ever heard, it is original 60s drum n bass stylee).

Dillinja 'Never Believe'

not a movie, but nfsmw got some evol intent in it.

saw jumper the other day, anyone got an idea what song that is while they're fighting! quite quality i guess.

and not really dnb, but there are loads of films with a massive attack soundtrack, such as fight club.

Ray Mears, Extreme survival, when he is in the congo, nearly all of the tracks are from Roni Size Reprezent, finishin on brown paper bag...its been on that Dave channel loads...beast.

i know its not a movie but i thought i should share it

top gear use dnb all the time!
fresh did the soundtrack to ali g indahouse
and ali g in da usaiii has twist em out as the main tune

Back
Top Bottom