D*Minds - Stone River (Module008)

can't wait for this! i think there was/is a few up for grabs on the surus store

also module009 is mob justice
lets see if they can make it to 10 instabags, easily my fav new label

Pretty decent, love the ninja scroll clip aswell. Thought they were taking their new deeper tunes to Critical tho?

nice, sounds a bit like ni ten ichi ryu. am i right in saying that sister labels release stuff from artists not signed to the actual label?

erm, dont know, good tune, but then i love d*minds dancefloor smashers from day one, all for them exploring other territorys and they are hammering it but i really hope there are a still a few bangers to come and thats not the end of it.

man that vid fits perfectly haha! deep deep tune, feels like its lacking a bassline though. One of those tunes i'd listen to rather than rave to.

Thought this was going to be another samey sounding minimal tune, but I was surprised at how much I like it, good to hear some breaks coming back into use too.

http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?122274-D*Minds-on-Critical&p=1077887#post1077887

383.jpg

erm, dont know, good tune, but then i love d*minds dancefloor smashers from day one, all for them exploring other territorys and they are hammering it but i really hope there are a still a few bangers to come and thats not the end of it.

Don't worry Joe. I was speaking to Al and he said there's plenty of dancefloor stuff incoming!

Back
Top Bottom