D*Minds on Critical

hopefully its a good oldschool 97' sounding vibes cause otherwise.......
(dont wanna say its a waste of a release but jump up and critical..)

it probably wont be jump up. in fact i'm sure it wont.

it'll just be something that fits into the Critical sound but done by producers known for making jump up (Brighter Days by Sub Zero anyone?)

come off it... even if your not a fan of D minds, you gotta admit that these tunes were and still are huge! i still play em on a regular!

ok, so i cant find t minus ten on poo tube, but you think that was disposable!?

just becuase you didnt like them, doesnt make them 'throw away'! :mad::mad::mad:

Not sure what videos you posted but if I had decks I would still be spinning No Test regulary, suck a fucking tune so is the flip

Last edited by a moderator:
no test and old times.... remember the day i got it, was so happy... still rinse it to this day (y) true story

---------- Post added at 14:04 ---------- Previous post was at 14:03 ----------

oh, and scotty it was

warriors
searching
old times

that i posted (y)

no test and old times.... remember the day i got it, was so happy... still rinse it to this day (y) true story

---------- Post added at 14:04 ---------- Previous post was at 14:03 ----------

oh, and scotty it was

warriors
searching
old times

that i posted (y)

They had a good release on BBK a good few years ago as well, got it on vinyl but can't remember the name of the tunes.

Also one of the mixes of Can't Stop was big as well the other side was pretty shite

---------- Post added at 14:10 ---------- Previous post was at 14:09 ----------

gonna have to agree with wayne, T-10 was a pile of shit...saying that, i have the picture disc :teeth:

I agree, liked it at the time when i was getting into dnb but it is a pile of wank if I listen to it now

Back
Top Bottom