D*Minds - Maniac Cop (ft. Ghost Dowg)

bit of a rip off of hazards style with the film/tv sample intro

Not really a rip off man, just coz Hazard tends to do it quite often doesn't mean anyone else can't lol

If that's not the case then 99% of jump up producers are ripping of Hazard on a daily basis lol

Not really a rip off man, just coz Hazard tends to do it quite often doesn't mean anyone else can't lol

If that's not the case then 99% of jump up producers are ripping of Hazard on a daily basis lol

this is true but that was my first thought when i heard this track, just sounded liek a bristol version of machete

apart from ghost town an that dub hazard plays that says 'more everything' never really liked anything by d minds

u know

that 'more everything' tune i reckon is by hazard and hes keepin it on lock because its a banger

Clipz played it on Drive-By with Gerard like a year ago and said it was Dirty Harry and Distorted Minds. He said it was untitled and could be the flip to Ho Bass which obviously is wrong. Hazard is the only one I have heard play it. I have never heard Distorted Minds play it but it definatly sounds like them and Dirty Harry. "More action, more excitement, more everything"

Last edited:
Clipz played it on Drive-By with Gerard like a year ago and said it was Dirty Harry and Distorted Minds. He said it was untitled and could be the flip to Ho Bass which obviously is wrong. Hazard is the only one I have heard play it. I have never heard Distorted Minds play it but it definatly sounds like them and Dirty Harry. "More action, more excitement, more everything"

woudln't go that far, but yeah i do agree it was made as the b-side to ho bass and is most likely to be distorted minds & hazard, needs a release

Back
Top Bottom