D kay and Lee - Tuning vip

Both big tunes, but the original had a nice lil rollin vibe where as the vip is more of a smasher, both wicked though

As Andy C has been playing the original recently he mentioned to Lee a VIP would be much appreciated, asked Lee about it earlier, apparently its gone to Friction and coming on an ep soon...

is the vip done by d kay & lee themselves cos i heard it was done by marcus intalex but i'm not sure....anyone know?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg7WuP2YbKk

cant believe Andy C done this EXACT same mix on Saturday @ Global Gathering... tut tut...

No.

Andy did that mix WAY before Friction put it on his CD. He did that mix as a set opener at Playaz about 3/4 months ago. I was there when he did it and it was fucking unreal.... i was stood next to Die and we were both looking at each other knowing we just saw another immense Andy C mix. Incredible

The mix on the CD is different to how Andy does it but im certain that Friction has bitten andy on this one and it woudnt be the first time that he has copied mixes, there are plenty of examples of it out there

Back
Top Bottom