DnB D-Jhepz - Selectaaa #3

D-Jhepz

◕‿◕
VIP Junglist
Good morning brotherns

Something different this time, tech ridden riddums from the whole spectrum of dnb, liquid, half-time, bit of jungle and of course a few jump up bangers at the end (I can never resist myself

1.Klute - We R The Ones (Ulterior Motive Remix)
2.BTK - Addiction
3.Break - Condenser
4.Chrome - Machine
5.Emperor - Precursor
6.Phace - NOW!
7.Frankee - Flinstones
8.Bredren - Pestilence
9.Dub Phizix - Mark
10.Icicle - Timer
11.DJ Oder - Rock The Place
12.Frankee - Firethorne
13.B-Complex - Beautiful Lies
14.Bachelors of Science - Beast
15.Basher - Plastic Faces (Ft. Verdict & Amber Melody)
16.Maztek - Limber
17.Mob Tactics! - Prang
18.Mutated Forms - Duct Taped
19.Serial Killaz - Bun Babylon (Ft. Run Tingz Cru & Tenor Fly & Blackout Ja)
20.Ironlung & Nu Elementz - Whoa
21.Sativa Dub - Feelin' Me
22.Hazard - Air Guitar

Enjoy

Well I really enjoyed this mix Hepz, nice selection, nice flow, wasn't expecting Bun Babylon...big tune. Shame you didn't find something to mix Marka with it's a bit low energy on it's own.

Can I get an id on the first tune I commented on? I couldn't find the Chrome tune on youtube so I'm guessing maybe it's that one?

Well I really enjoyed this mix Hepz, nice selection, nice flow, wasn't expecting Bun Babylon...big tune. Shame you didn't find something to mix Marka with it's a bit low energy on it's own.

Can I get an id on the first tune I commented on? I couldn't find the Chrome tune on youtube so I'm guessing maybe it's that one?

yeah its chroma my bad... also a very big tune haha glad u enjoyed it man :) also i dunno i quite like marka on it own plus all my tunes dnt go that low haha would of ruined the vibe

Yeah gave this a listen, enjoyed it. I don't think that Icicle tune should have come after Marka and it cut out quite quickly but apart from that it's all tight, I really struggle with getting songs that compliment each other, I think you've done it well

thanks man :) yeah theres a bit of the icicle tune thats just a drone bass works wonders with marka, but i left it too late trying to light my cigarette and i didnt wanna fuck up the hole mix due to that...

every one got their specialties bro... like you successfully mix for hours on end... i sir cannot

Back
Top Bottom