D-Jhepz - Come Along, Alone WIP (ambient dnb/electronica)

thats one eerie atmospheric intro man. love the vocals and the general vibe of the whole track, top work. only criticism i can think of (your going to hate me) is that the bass doesnt realy work as a drop for me. its too differnt from the intro, if you were to have it low passed a bit and have the filter open up over 16 bars, then have it as it is in the drop i think it would be a bit more suited. Thats just me though, and i do really liek that bass noise too. all the little synth riffs and piano licks are top notch tho. really great track

you very right haha... but i understand it does come as a bit of surprise to the track but thats kinda why i like it so much... il see what i can put in maybe the sub in a few places just so people have an idea whats to come thanks bud

Nice job. Yeah the vocal works really well, cool vibe. I don't necessarily think the bass comes in too suddenly, I like it. Whether sound design on that could be improved slightly perhaps, but I like the leads that come in after.

Back
Top Bottom