D-Jhepz - Bassic Emotion; A simple story (Liquid)

I like the jungle style beat you have going on in the intro,Not a fan of the vocals tho, theyve been rinsed far too much now! And if your gonna use them, you're gonna have to call this a remix of Time by Chase and Status, dont give it your own name because everyone who's anyone knows those vocals.

Now, the actual music underneath the vocals is very nice indeed, those piano chords are really nice, work on bringing out a bit more of the higher frequencies out in them.

Good job

i agree with mr fletch about the vocals. the beats sick, got a bit of a jungle vibe to it as mentioned. think you could lower the volume on the drums a bit and bring out more elemnets of the track. all in all its sounding tight! good work

haha fuck calling it a time remix... i just sampled like 3 parts of the vox ;) i agree its been rinsed but i wrote the song first and then added the vocals for "personal" reasons (the title was also to add emotional to such personal reasons)... never gonna be making money off who really cares at the end of the day... and i try to bring the high freqs out i trying adding a high pitched synth other it and all sorts but nothing compared to just the original piano, so i just pushed the volume up a bit in the mixdown

thanks tho

No you misunderstood me, i dont mean bring out the highs by adding another high frequency synth in there, I meant bring out the higher frequencies of the piano via some EQ work. And it doesnt matter that you only sampled 3 parts of the vox, they are so blatantly obvious that not calling it a remix is absurd

Back
Top Bottom