D-Jhepz - Badman (175bpm dark techy stuff)

D-Jhepz

◕‿◕
VIP Junglist
Last edited:
Aphrodite vibes on the change up, but not in that embarrassing wobble way ;)
Good ideas in there man, whole thing sounds a bit dry but that may have been the sound you were after.

try some reverb with a really short tail on some of the elements, easy to go overboard though so keep an ear out for muddy verb mush.

switch up at 1.28 is really cool. theres lot of pottential here. my advice would be have another bar of the switch bit instead of going into tge steppy bit again. then go into the break. the switch builds the pace nicely and then you slow it down again, i think you should keep it switched up personally! hope that makes sense

yeah man i think i get you. in that case id suggest having another bar of the switch bit beofre the steppy bit. i reckon it will keep it rolling! its fucking good tho man you should be proud of it

:D im over the moon u said that like most im well too critical of my own work but im loving this.... any suggestions for bass progression for the next drop... ive listen to the bassline like 1000 times and im bored i wanna excite it

i dunno man. if you play around with the pitch it could work? if you check my thread down the page thats what ive done on the second drop. not sure what people think tho. i reckon you should use the switch drums on the second drop though

Back
Top Bottom