D for Danger

yeah i do this all the time once a week i run up the bus and punch anything thats in the way ie. old women/men theres no boundaries and i jump up and down on the seats and nip my bollocks with excitement with that tune playing on my walkman

cheers for the heads up

ummm, maybe less drugs from now on mate?

lol cant get this image out my head now of some absolute messhead gettin on the bus in the middle of the day, planting himself right at the front, and proceeding to chew his face off while blasting that tune on repeat over and over again

Last edited:
Why do people go to all this effort to make a user and use an email addy for this purpose? I clutching at straws now you sad little goons haha!

NICE POINT MAN ILL TAKE INTO ACCOUNT WHAT YOU HAVE SAID AND THANKS FOR POINTING THAT OUT

D for Danger is the soundtrack to my weekends. I like to start things off on a friday with some extreme egg whisking & cookie baking competitions with my Gran. Saturdays are usually spent on the allotment tending to the giaint Pumpkins i grow for the annual VegFest, and sundays are all about the weekly knitting races at the local rehab centres. All to the sound of Original Sin.

D for Danger is the soundtrack to my weekends. I like to start things off on a friday with some extreme egg whisking & cookie baking competitions with my Gran. Saturdays are usually spent on the allotment tending to the giaint Pumpkins i grow for the annual VegFest, and sundays are all about the weekly knitting races at the local rehab centres. All to the sound of Original Sin.

You too!!:clown:

lol.jpg

Back
Top Bottom