D-Fiance - Fast Lane (Shock One Remix)/Regrets

Love both these tunes!! Bob actually sent me these about a year ago :) been waiting ages for a vinyl release. Specially like Regrets.

I dont know him that well tbh. After I first heard "Regrets" I messaged him on Myspace asking about it. Then just got chatting to him on AIM and he sent me some stuff over. Proper safe guy, and a wicked producer! Cant wait to hear more from him.

I dont know him that well tbh. After I first heard "Regrets" I messaged him on Myspace asking about it. Then just got chatting to him on AIM and he sent me some stuff over. Proper safe guy, and a wicked producer! Cant wait to hear more from him.

Wicked, that's really cool :) yeah it's good he's getting tunes released now, he's a talented producer. Apparently he's got a few more bits in the pipeline waiting, so hopefully it shouldn't be to long!

Wicked, that's really cool :) yeah it's good he's getting tunes released now, he's a talented producer. Apparently he's got a few more bits in the pipeline waiting, so hopefully it shouldn't be to long!

Yeh man, one to watch out for, definately!

Back
Top Bottom