D.E.D - Jan 2016 (Rollers DnB) [Fat Badger #21]

D.E.D

After a run of liquid mixes I’ve gone for some deep and techy rollers this time. Enjoy!​
https://www.mixcloud.com/fatbadgerpodcast/ded-jan-2016-fat-badger-21/
Roxy Music VIP – Zero T [Dispatch Records]
Dark Star – Triad [Phunkfiction Recordings]
Feelings – Borderline ft. Bailey Wiley [SOM]
Cannibal – Crimson [Subculture Music]
Jaipur (Villem Remix) – Foreign Concept [Ingredients Records]
Dubmonster VIP – L-Side [V Recordings]
Celestine – Hydro, Mako, Fields, Villem [Symmetry-Recordings]
Signs (Blu Mar Ten Mix) – Saal [Afflated Recordings]
Congo – Jubei [Metalheadz]
Scraper – Krakota [Ingredients Records]
Snap Funk – LSB [Soul:r]
Ten Pound Shot – BassBrothers [Playaz]
Caged – Scar [Metalheadz]
The Flux – Break [Symmetry-Recordings]
Glitterball (S.P.Y’s not so Glittery Remix) – Sigma & Ella Henderson [3 Beat Productions]
Love & Hate - S.P.Y [Hospital Records]
fdrq

For those that are interested; we’ve made some tweaks to the podcast.
I will now be doing a 30 minute mix every month, starting today.
We will also be hosting a guest mix every month too, including some familiar faces ;)
This will mean we can share more episodes, more often - we hope you enjoy the changes!​

Last edited:
Finished this one. Nice little mix here. Props on bringing congo in...I still haven't found the right tune for that to sit on yet. Also I have never heard feelings in another mix before and I own that one so I'm gonna have to break it back out now ha ha. Liked and reposted....back to the top!

Ha ha yeah Congo is cool but quite hard to use, happy to use it finally. The vocal in feelings is great to use, plays well with others. I'm also happy with Scraper > Snap Funk & The Flux > Glitterball. I know Snap Funk & The Flux have been used a lot recently but couldn't resist!
Nice one Beknoxx, Glad you enjoyed it and big ups for the repost.

That was dope dude! Perfectly mixed and awesome selection, forgot how much I love these kind of techy rollers. favourite bits were probably Celestine > Signs > Congo > Scraper and The Flux > Glitterball remix > Love & Hate. Looking forward to the next one!

Great mix! Loved it from the very first minute. Favourite mix has to be Caged >> The Flux! Those two worked out really well, was waiting for that drop since I saw it on the tracklist and it was worth the wait! :)

Nice one guys! Sorry late reply, been away with work.
Really glad you enjoyed the blends, I've been waiting to do a rollers mix for a while and it was very satisfying messing around with the tracks.
Thanks for listening, I'm working on a deep liquid sesh for my next episode so keep a look out at the end of the month.

just gave this a listen and this mix had me bopping start to finish man, selection was on point and mixing was tight

best part for me had to be Congo – Jubei > Scraper – Krakota > Snap Funk – LSB > Ten Pound Shot – BassBrothers > Caged – Scar > The Flux – Break, tunes flowed nicely together and loved the selection there

Big ups mate look forward to the next one!

Cheers Danny, glad you liked it mate.
That's pretty much my favorite section too - I also really like the bass line switching between Celestine & Signs before that bit too - if I'm allowed to say that! ;)
Got a new one out tomorrow - deep liquid roller.

Back
Top Bottom