D.E.D - Bearcast Ep. 009 (Guest Mix)

D.E.D

Hi guys,

This is a mix I did for Chilloutbear a few weeks back. It's a 30min set featuring some of my favourite deep liquid tracks at the moment. I hope you guys enjoy this mix.

Double Trouble - S.P.Y ft, Total Science [Hospital Records]
Stoned – Calibre [C.I.A.]
Stay with Me – Anile [Med School]
Dancing Feat - Random Movement (Bcee & Saxxon Remix) [Rubik Records]
Queen – Stray [Exit Records]
All Night Long – Structure [Rush Records]
Rinjani - Phil Tangent [Integral Records]
Remembered Her Wrong - Blu Mar Ten (Anile Remix) [Blu Mar Ten]
Voidrants – Anile [Med School]
Timetraveller - Electrosoul System [Med School]
Paper Sword – Halogenix [Metalheadz]
Half the Sky - Blu Mar Ten [Blu Mar Ten]
Perth Sunset - S.P.Y [Hospital Records]

This is lovely, man! Great atmospherics and vibe, top notch mixing and EQ. Well done!

Queen - Stray - What a tune!

This is lovely, man! Great atmospherics and vibe, top notch mixing and EQ. Well done!

Queen - Stray - What a tune!

Thanks a lot HAB, that's high priase from you. So glad you enjoyed it.
Yeah I love Queen. Remembered Her Wrong, Voidrants (esp. 2nd break), Timetraveller, Paper Sword, Perth Sunset are all amazing tracks too.

mix was great man, nice flow and mixing was spot on!

best part for me had to be Stay with Me – Anile > Dancing Feat - Random Movement (Bcee & Saxxon Remix) > Queen – Stray > All Night Long – Structure > Rinjani - Phil Tangent, loved the selection there mate!

Big ups!

mix was great man, nice flow and mixing was spot on!

best part for me had to be Stay with Me – Anile > Dancing Feat - Random Movement (Bcee & Saxxon Remix) > Queen – Stray > All Night Long – Structure > Rinjani - Phil Tangent, loved the selection there mate!

Big ups!

Thanks Danny! Yeah the mix is in it's element at that stage. Such great tracks, it was a pleasure to mix.

I've done another one of these for Chillout Bear now, it's more uplifting than this. I'll share it soon.
Cheers.

nice mix bro .. and nice visuals too :) . love the pic and with particles it creates really nice atmosphere .. (y):lighter:

Back
Top Bottom