D-Drop 3 Deck Competition Mix

muledam

Here's a mix I did for a competition and seeing as I cant remember the last time I uploaded a mix on here thought I'd share this one with you. Hope you like and any feedback welcome as usual. Muchos lovos Dnbforum heads!!!!!

1. Hive - Neo Remix
2.>> Digital - Deadline (Drumsound & SBS Remix)
3. Absolute Zero & Subphonics - The Code (SKC Remix)
4.>> Demo & Cease - Ladies Night VIP
5. Chase & Status - Duppy Man
6.>> Break - Destiny Comes Ringing
7. Sub Focus - Timewarp
8.>> Fierce & Break - Galleon
9. Break - Traits
10. Brookes Brothers - Tear You Down
11. Commix - Satellite Type 2
12. Logistics - Cosmonaught
13. Commix - Talk To Frank (Break Remix)
14. High Contrast - If We Ever
15.>> Mampi Swift - The One

http://www.dnbshare.com/download/D-Drop3DeckCompetitonMix.mp3.html

Its under half hour due to the competitions rules, somewhere around 27/28 minutes.

160kbps
31.93 Megs

:gang_bang

Last edited:
Sam I have been listening to this mix travelling all around London and I have to say it fucking smashes it...the mixes with timewarp have me trying so hard not to full on rave on the tube...
SPARKLING STILLx

not a bad little set man. good luck in the comp!

Wicked cheers mate, liking ur set u put up too. need to do a full length one soon though to up. And at Parkus yeah it is quite full throttle most of the time haha, was nakering though. Had to just do two after a little bit. Let me know if u like it

Sam I have been listening to this mix travelling all around London and I have to say it fucking smashes it...the mixes with timewarp have me trying so hard not to full on rave on the tube...
SPARKLING STILLx

Sparkling still???? Whats that mean? Cheers missy, Il let u know when I upload anymore

I got a diff version mate, only just realised, Ive been listening too one with last chance by break in it! and the mix you do with it is sick!

I got a diff version mate, only just realised, Ive been listening too one with last chance by break in it! and the mix you do with it is sick!

yes i know i didnt like the ending of that one, as its for a comp i felt it sorta slowed down at the end. its not last chance though, last chance is the one with the singing in. I cant remember what it is though, was the b side on the 1st vinyl.

Back
Top Bottom