D&BTV Live Problem

Mish Mash

VIP Junglist
Anyone else not able to sign in to the chat room? I've tried it with my usual email and it says

APPLICATION ERROR
19:57:01 GMT+0100
[MediaServer._onNetStatus]
NetConnection.Connect.Failed
REFRESH YOUR BROWSER AND TRY AGAIN.

I tried it with a different email and it just says they've sent an email to that address and that I need to confirm it first. But its been ages now and still no email.

Anyone else having this problem?

yarr i got it a whole bunch of times, just leave it 5 mins and try again or keep refreshing.

D&BTV seems to have really lost it recently, used to work fine but now every single episode is just buffering the whole way through

the one with amoss on was perfect, same with UM the week after. seems to have gone to pot again though

Stream's always shit, too many people. Just try refreshing if you get that code.

They should be soon upgrading the internets at the studio apparently aswell, so.......

Last edited:
@Acid_Alli: red card for that :mkay: !!! I dont upload sets without permission + have you ever seen that i upload every DNBTV session :O

I think no and you confuse what, i work seriously with the artists & the teams behind that !

Yeh baby just like that, i like it rough fap, fap, fap.

On the xoyo thread u said u would be willing to trade a 'Higher Quality' download of the sets, but only for something else you would consider of value. So for your personal gain no?

How could they be of higher quality anyway, unless you were there recording in the studio. When I download a stream i can put at whatever i like be it 128, 320. But 'dnbtv' upload it at a usual 128?
Also after having recording a stream It'll be either for my own usage or uploaded on to the internets for everyone to enjoy, considering dnbtv kindly allow us to watch for free. Never said it was out permission, but your using these for your own gain?
But anyway who cares, end of ranting back to fapping.

:hold_hand

Back
Top Bottom