D-Bridge VS Concord Dawn - Labyrinth

affe29

drift away

one of my favourite dnb tunes. the part @ 4:04 when the subtle bass kicks in = heaven :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems every time i have a little mix now there seems to be some sort of a theme to them, and i record all of them. If i reckon they are good enough to go online not too many embarrassing moments then i will post the links.

"Daylight" is a very subtle atmospheric bass heavy roller, where a majority of the bridge I think ð influence the sound in general. This is a very straightforward track pad and a nice sweep voice accompanied by some thorns to open and close, it has a moody voice. Adjusted.
"Labyrinth", on the other hand is quite Stomper track. Building from a long introduction (better mixing), you already know it will be heavy. In this regard, the greatest influence on Concord Dawn, it seems like a D - the bridge is now a new tempering, New Zealand, giving it a subtle edge, especially in the section. This track is based on a very simple periodic squaky bass synthesizer hooks.

"Daylight" is a very subtle atmospheric bass heavy roller, where a majority of the bridge I think ð influence the sound in general. This is a very straightforward track pad and a nice sweep voice accompanied by some thorns to open and close, it has a moody voice. Adjusted.
"Labyrinth", on the other hand is quite Stomper track. Building from a long introduction (better mixing), you already know it will be heavy. In this regard, the greatest influence on Concord Dawn, it seems like a D - the bridge is now a new tempering, New Zealand, giving it a subtle edge, especially in the section. This track is based on a very simple periodic squaky bass synthesizer hooks.

Indeed, I told my friend that just yesterday

great description :)

Back
Top Bottom