D Bridge Interview

mouse

Taken a while to get this up but still a great interview here from the man like D-Bridge after he played for us in the CULT Vs Soul:ution Room at the Detonate Indoor Festival 2010...

The man talks some sense.

enjoy.

www.wearethecult.co.uk

"On the individuality front, you’ve been singing on your tunes recently. What made you think on that first tune “right I’m gonna sing on this?”

It’s something I’ve always dabbled in, but it’s always been a confidence thing for me and I still have real bad confidence issues with it. What sort of gave me the push, to be honest, was seeing Calibre do it. We’d talk every now and then, and he’d send me a few bits, and be singing all over them, and he’s got an amazing voice! The man is so talented, it annoys me actually how talented he is!"

So rad to see that much respect between artists. I get to see calibre next wednesday.

D-Bridge is producing Riya's album

Where does he find the time to do all of these projects? I am convinced producers like D-Bridge and Calibre are part machine

v good read. Dillinja & Krust on an Aptitude series?!

'So I’m not sure with that series, same thing with the Aptitude series. I’m just waiting for the right thing to come along. I want Dillinja to do me a 12, so I’m not gonna start it again until he does me one! He may not know it yet! Dillinja and Krust are on my hit list! Ill get them back on it and then I’ll start the series again.'

This would be sick!

Back
Top Bottom