D Bridge / Instra:mental - Wonder Where / No Future Through Redeye.

Kevdino

So I ordered this 12 last week when it was listed as a "Friday shipping" release. But now upon revisiting the site I noticed it's been changed to simply a "PREORDER ITEM". Does this mean that I shouldnt be expecting it any time soon? I was just wondering because I know there was already problems with this release earlier, and I wasnt sure if there has been another mix up.

Figured Id post this here because I know a few of you were feeling the tune.

heeh i doubt that Im over in canada last order took about 3.5 weeks! but Aslong as its not some 3 month preorder crap im fine

I got mine today* but I ordered it about 3 weeks ago (on pre-order). Noticed it had sold out last week though so they might just be getting some more stock in and then they'll send it out when it's in...

*was dispatched yesterday as well. I was quite happy when it turned up :)

Last edited:
wasn't guna bag this, but this I saw the vinyl packaging and now I'm not sure what to do......

wasn't guna bag this, but this I saw the vinyl packaging and now I'm not sure what to do......

It's all about the Exit/Non Plus vinyls. Even if you don't like the tune, they generally do a limited run meaning that in about 5 years the price will go through the roof.

I always get a few of each release: 1 for play, 2 to sell.

I understand that not everyone has megabucks but these are a good investment. Even if you buy one you know that it's going to appreciate in value.

It's all about the Exit/Non Plus vinyls. Even if you don't like the tune, they generally do a limited run meaning that in about 5 years the price will go through the roof.

I always get a few of each release: 1 for play, 2 to sell.

I understand that not everyone has megabucks but these are a good investment. Even if you buy one you know that it's going to appreciate in value.

+ Darkestral

I do advise getting this though. Such a good release. Wonder Where is epic

just wasn't won over by it. it's a great tune etc blah de blah, just couldn't seem to wrrent buying it? as i said though, packaging is sick. and i bet they're looks so sweet all lined up together after 20 releases or so.... might have to be done :(

So I ordered this 12 last week when it was listed as a "Friday shipping" release. But now upon revisiting the site I noticed it's been changed to simply a "PREORDER ITEM". Does this mean that I shouldnt be expecting it any time soon? I was just wondering because I know there was already problems with this release earlier, and I wasnt sure if there has been another mix up.

Figured Id post this here because I know a few of you were feeling the tune.

mine came before they changed it back to pre-order

I just got the notice in the mail today that some records are ready to be picked up by me from the postal outlet, so Im hoping this tune is in the package.

I havnt seen the packaging yet but now that you guys have mentioned that its good looking im even more pumped for this!

Riisu,
I too wasnt won over by the Sepia tones ep but I managed to grab a copy of the 500 pressing version and after listening to the tunes a few times and mixing with them I can safely say it was a wise purchase.

Maybe once you get this 12 in the mix you'll think the same about this release!

Back
Top Bottom