D Bridge - Inner Disbelief

hot stuff from mr bridge, but does anyone miss the grimey bass lines and synth that where in his 'old' tracks like simplest thing & the metal soul rmx of plastic soul?

hot stuff from mr bridge, but does anyone miss the grimey bass lines and synth that where in his 'old' tracks like simplest thing & the metal soul rmx of plastic soul?

not at all. Bassline in Inner Disbelief kills it.

Last edited:
no at all. Bassline in Inner Disbelief kills it.

Agreed!!!
Much prefer the grimey basslines he's been doing recently like in the belleview remix, he's worked out some tasty distortion technique an it sounds heavy!
I do however miss the b's he used to do in things like nothing is true n shit, they smacked it but still he's gettin better n better, not worse!
Its 2009 bitches! Distorted reece bass is where its at!!!:D

very sick track, real lookin forward to the release. Definitely D Bridge on the vocals on this one, Will be released on Exit despite the rumors of it coming on shogun. Too many good releases forthcomming on exit. big ups

D-Bridge - Mastering Inner Disbelief 12"

about a minute ago

3422432227_722fdf1227.jpg

Last edited:
No way this would come out on Shogun... why would it when D-Bridge has 2 labels of his own he could release it on? Thus making him more money?

WHAT A TUNE THOUGH! Any release date info for this? It's fucking baaaaaaaaad.

No way this would come out on Shogun... why would it when D-Bridge has 2 labels of his own he could release it on? Thus making him more money?

WHAT A TUNE THOUGH! Any release date info for this? It's fucking baaaaaaaaad.

Originally this was signed for shogun. Was meant to be the next 12" after aztec. But D bridge got alot of response from it and took it back for the own label.

Also its him that does the vocal on all his tunes, including inner disbeleif.

Originally this was signed for shogun. Was meant to be the next 12" after aztec. But D bridge got alot of response from it and took it back for the own label.

Also its him that does the vocal on all his tunes, including inner disbeleif.

Wise man, knows how to make the cream dolla dolla bill y'all. Still, bit of a strange decision in the first place when you're the man that owns the awesome and critically acclaimed Exit Records.

It's Exit 019 if I remember correctly. So it should be out after the Consequence LP. Late November? Backed with a tune called 5th Floor (y)

Really, really want to go to that. SUCH a good line up for £6. If I can scrape the funds for some drinks I'm all over that.

Won't be drinking much. The lineup is such that I really want to be able to remember the experience.

Will also be travelling up from Bath... :)

OCR said:
It's Exit 019 if I remember correctly. So it should be out after the Consequence LP. Late November? Backed with a tune called 5th Floor

:confused:

I thought the flip was a track called Lucid Tears.

Back
Top Bottom