DnB D&BForum Monthly Podcast

xiris

Resident Canadian
VIP Junglist
I plan on doing a monthly show, primarily featuring music created by the members of this forum! I'll also be including other new tracks I find around the internet, but the primary focus will be highlighting this forums talent!

If you'd like to have your music included in the December show, please email dnbforumpodcast@gmail.com a .wav or a 320mbps mp3 file of your tune no later than November 30th. SoundCloud, download-enabled links preferred. Please include any relevant notes about the track that you'd like mentioned. [new ep? album? how do i pronounce your stage name? release date? free download? label? etc.]

***If you previously sent links in to DoT, i DO NOT have access to your music! you need to resend it to the new email address.***

If you send me something after the last of the month, it'll get tossed into the January show. I'm going to try and have the mix posted by December 5th. I'll likely change the submission deadline to the 25th of the month starting in December so that the show can come out on the 1st of every month in the future.

@Derelicts Of Tomorrow whenever you're back around and see this, pm me if you're still interested on working on this. I'm not trying to steal your show, but you haven't been around for a good while, so i'm getting the ball rolling on it. Maybe we can alternate months or something like that?

Looking forward to getting this first mix put together!

Last edited:
Awesome !!
Where did this guy DOT disappear to? Hope he is alright ....
Below the tracks I had sent him, let me know which fits your December PODCAST and I'll send you the files over.

Last edited:
Awesome !!
Below the tracks I had sent him, let me know which fits your December PODCAST and I'll send you the files over.

Link function doesn't seem to work, just copy/paste the links below ... Cheers man!
  1. soundcloud.com/kaiiconcept/ld1/s-z4YJU
  2. soundcloud.com/kaiiconcept/unintentional/s-GnEkd
  3. soundcloud.com/kaiiconcept/the-streetdrummer-169/s-giyVD
  4. soundcloud.com/kaiiconcept/unknown-2nd-track-sept2018-169/s-ygfKe

EP out on LIQUID FLAVOURS (LFR165) on NOV16th:

no clue, there are rumors he's being a good, responsible human, lets go with that as reasoning for now

Awesome !!

Link function doesn't seem to work, just copy/paste the links below ... Cheers man!

private links never work from SoundCloud, i'll DM you my response, thanks for your submissions mate!

Awesome !!

check your inbox mate @Kai98

i know guys, i owe you a podcast, my part time job just went to full time hours this week, so i'm struggling to get the time to record this, but don't worry! its still going to happen

Don't worry about it xiris buddy, when you have time, in your own time. Its fun to read kai messages. You know he created a fake mp3 label to put out some dumb noob amateur liquid out on.

jesus, alright i'm working all day the next 4 days in a row, then its christmas, the Jan and Dec podcasts will be fused into one new years eve special, i think i'll do an hour mix along with it.

Back
Top Bottom