D&BArena party tomorrow

what is this and why on earth is it on a wednesday??!??

---------- Post added at 09:25 ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 ----------

p.s. i used to live in petts wood until like 2 months ago :)

a free party going on at east village tomorrow night. Worth a look. Wednesday nights are the new thursday. It finishes at 2 so not too bad.
What made you move away from the metropolis that is PW?

was living with ma gf at her mums in the wood and we just bought a house in swanley. did u ever go petts wood stock at the daylight?

Im going to Swanley tonight actually, just close to White Oaks. Whats Petts Wood stock?

haha jokes thats just round the corner from me. petts wood stock is held at the daylight every year, massive festival with bands and stuff, usualy absolutely packed in there.

its something like Alix perez, John B, J Majik & Wickaman, Bryan Gee b2b Krust and AMC, might have got a couple wrong i dont have the flyer in front of me. Might come and check this out

Just looked it up:

ALIX PEREZ

J MAJIK & WICKAMAN

JOHN B (Classics Set)

BRYAN G b2b KRUST

DJ A.M.C

Wicked vibes & wicked night.

Got in there just as AMC was finishing and J-Majik & Wickaman stepped up. They really did get the place moving, mixing it up with good dancefloor and liquid stuff. Mosquito tore the place down (even if it's not really my fave) and everyone went mad to a real crazy tune they played about half-hour in. They played is as part of the outro of their set at the first Viper night. Need to find out what that bad boi is...

Perez was a lot better than he was at Shogun, for me. Drew a little deeper and played a couple of heavy tunes I haven't heard before, but Nifty knew all about it. Dropped an Icicle tune a few tunes in that was nice and bass-heavy.

John B played a really good Classics Set. Nice little journey from 1996-2001. Got to big up John B as well, he's been in this game for so long but still has the energy to be nice to people when they approach him, shake their hands and even have a converstaion. Even if he does look like a mix between Rocky Horror Picture Show and an Old Skool Disco! Weird how some of the Vets, like him and Kenny, Nicky etc are some of the nicest blokes yet they've been around the longest. True soldiers.

Krust B2B Bryan G was an immense set. I did prefer Bryan's contribrutuon more though. Krust went a bit dark and weird after a while, as he does. Bryan played the Die remix of 'Bright Lights', and it went OFF!! Brilliant drop to get lo to. 'Pidgeon Hole' by AI got a good response as well, wicked tune. Dropped a couple of good dubs as well, need to get that set.

It would be nice if the beers were 2.50 ALL NIGHT, being a Wed n all. But it was good vibes, loads of females, and depending on the line-up I should be going to the next one.

Back
Top Bottom