D&BARENA EVOLUTION OUT NOW

annadnba

D&BARENA EVOLUTION AVAILABLE ONLINE AND IN STORES NOW

295x295_11956_dnbarenaevolution.jpg

The last Drum&BassArena album, Anthology, was a look back at the rich history of Jungle / Drum & Bass back to ’93. With Evolution we are bringing you bang up to date to the cutting edge and future sounds of dnb.

Artists like Danny Byrd, Pendulum and Chase & Status are bringing basslines to the charts and mainstream radio whilst the underground scene continues to thrive with the likes of Jubei, Noisia and Rockwell. Whilst we welcome newer signings to the big labels such as The Prototypes and Wilkinson, we also see the old school heads J Majik, Fresh and Blokhe4d adapting and pushing forward, bringing their musical expertise to another generation of ravers.

Now is a time when producers, DJs and heads are more open-minded than ever to the full spectrum of dnb, allowing themselves to explore the boundaries of the genre, take in elements from outside, reference and refresh the styles of the past as well as utilise the latest technology to forge new and unique sounds and unprecedented levels of complexity and depth.

So on Evolution we take you from the euphoric vocal-led anthems of Danny Byrd to the complex, technical beats of Icicle’s Dreadnaught and back to rowdy dancefloor weapons from Twisted Invidual and DJ Hazard. We’ll hit you with the epic, panoramic basslines of Loadstar then take it back down with the sounds of Lenzman featuring Riya and the beautiful orchestral strings of S.P.Y’s By Your Side. All styles.

Nearly 20 years deep, Drum & Bass has evolved, and is as relevant, and as crucial to the dance music scene as ever.

Buy now from:

D&BA
iTunes
HMV
Asda
Sainsbury's

Tracklist

CD1

1. No Problem – Chase & Status

2. Space Time – Delta Heavy

3. Fighting Fire [Loadstar remix] – Breakage & Jess Mills

4. Feel Your Pulse – Camo & Krooked

5. Me And You [Dirtyphonics remix] – Nero

6. My Feelings For You [The Prototypes remix] – Avicii & Sebastien Drums

7. One Of These Days – Fred V & Grafix

8. Let Me Be Your Fantasy [J Majik & Wickaman remix] – Baby D

9. Feel Good [The Prototypes remix] – Modestep

10. Shine In – Nu:Tone & Natalie Williams

11. Mind Is Drifting Away [VIP dub mix] – Camo & Krooked/Shaz Sparks

12. I Am Leg End – Twisted Individual

13. Busta Move – Hazard

14. 305 – Cyantific

15. Moonwalker – Wilkinson

16. T 1000 – Metrik

17. Corkscrew – Mattix & Futile

18. Poon – Sub Zero

19. Link To The Past – Loadstar

20. Tru Born Playa – Gridlok & Prolix/MC Fats

CD2

1. Space Between – Loadstar

2. Lassitude (Sigma VIP) – Sigma & DJ Fresh

3. Crush – Pendulum

4. Nothing Is Older Than Yesterday – Camo & Krooked

5. Tonight – Danny Byrd & Netsky

6. Beautiful – Brookes Brothers & Robert Owens

7. Ill Behaviour – Danny Byrd & I-Kay

8. Strobot [Netsky remix] – Shameboy

9. Bittersweet [part 2] – Lenzman & Riya

10. By Your Side [Logistics remix] – S.P.Y.

11. Rave, The – Jonny L

12. Music Makers VIP – Tyke & Recipe

13. Dreadnaught – Icicle & SPMC

14. Things I Do [Spectrasoul remix] – BTK

15. Gateway – Jubei

16. Cracker – Enel & Eastcolors/Noel

17. Of Two Minds – Hybris

18. Noir [Ulterior Motive remix] – Rockwell

19. Friendly Intentions – Noisia

20. Kisses And Lies – Blokhe4d

It's a mix CD but if you buy digital you get all tracks separate as well as a continuous mix of each CD.

Bagged it. DJ Mixes are pretty boring tbh, I don't really like any of them, but some tracks are worth purchasing this. Wanted to finally get hold of Lassitude (Sigma VIP Mix), Mind Is Drifting Away (VIP Dub Mix), Beatiful and Corkscrew.

jus b4 i buy this....ill get 2 continuous mixes and 40 320 mp3s??

someone......

Last edited:
DNB is dead again is it?

Well, DnB Is going to be more popular than ever before. But I miss the Oldschool Breaks...everything is about these "Dnb-atmospheric" stuff...boring. But I want Mr.Bukem to restart Good Looking ...there are many unreleased tracks.

Back
Top Bottom