Templar - Minor Rain
This City - LSB
Noisy Spirits In This Soul - Consequence
Iceberg - Mortem
State 808 - Alix Perez
Gallows - Need For Mirrors
Half Top Feelings (Amoss Remix) - June Miller
// More Than I Can Take (Enei Remix) - Lenzman[/CENTER]

Sick mix! Shame it can't be longer... Pretty flawless, good levels throughout and solid mixing. Good luck!

Pretty solid mix you got here mate, loved the opening 3-tune section, some nice tribal beats, mixed perfectly. It has lost a bit of that flow with One Hundred Teeth RMX, but then again it picked up the pace through Dissolve and up to This City it was flawless, big things. Iceberg sat well in the mix right there where you put it, that tease of More Than I Can Take RMX into Half Top Feelings RMX was huge as well. All in all really great mix, deep vibes all the way through. Well played :)

Yea this was wicked Andy as per...

Love the Iceberg > State 808 > Gallows section. This just rolls so smoothly in every respect, as I've already said to you :)

Looking forward to your next offering matey! (y)

(& we need to finish this B2B mix)

Downloading now. Your last mix was big

Sick mix! Shame it can't be longer... Pretty flawless, good levels throughout and solid mixing. Good luck!

Pretty solid mix you got here mate, loved the opening 3-tune section, some nice tribal beats, mixed perfectly. It has lost a bit of that flow with One Hundred Teeth RMX, but then again it picked up the pace through Dissolve and up to This City it was flawless, big things. Iceberg sat well in the mix right there where you put it, that tease of More Than I Can Take RMX into Half Top Feelings RMX was huge as well. All in all really great mix, deep vibes all the way through. Well played :)

Yea this was wicked Andy as per...

Love the Iceberg > State 808 > Gallows section. This just rolls so smoothly in every respect, as I've already said to you :)

Looking forward to your next offering matey! (y)

(& we need to finish this B2B mix)

Cheers for the feedback ppl! Much appreciated as always!

I'll give this a whirl, as the tracklist looks tasty.

Non Human intro worked wonders, amping up the energy within itself. Genome eased in for some pacey tribal drums as mentioned above, for a wicked blend of drum structures. Not heard Outline before & enjoyed the bouncey 'whole' bass in that. Sounds of 100 Teeth rmx start to make themselves known with the signature Dub Phizix sound effects, the intro of which builds well intertwining the beats of the previous tune a treat. Nice one for including Fractionate in your mix too. Such a broody Clarity tune that gets overlook, partly because of the a side, but steps nicely with the tail end of the first section of 100 Teeth rmx. Ambient notes Dissolve over the top of the mix for a steppaholics dream. Subtle aggressive bass winds in for the percussion in the previous tune to still hang in there. Interested to hear Beat The System rmx again before it appears in the ride.... making its way in, it doesn't grab me like a typical O&DLR tune would. A bit too steppy for me.

Black Storm - Templar rolled the mix along well & fair play for including This City too. SO nice to see this in a mix again, one of my fav tunes from last year & the mix with Templar, keeping that in was a wicked touch. More goodness keeps coming in with Noisy Spirits In This Soul for another seamless blend. Was tempted to pick that up, but it didn't grab me that much & have to admit I didn't pick up any of the Code Of Honour plates. Iceberg brings some funky bass flavours to the relentless undulating Noisy Spirits In This Soul keeping this wicked section going + loved hearing State 808 in there. That underlying wooping bass in there is quality, enjoyed where it came in & the mix. Can't remember how Gallows goes, but I hear it ticking in & the menacing bass taking hold. Both basses in State 808 & Gallows taking turns to talk to each other. The simple roller vibes of Half Top Feeling rmx were nice in the end section of the ride + More Than I Can't rmx was a pleasing & teasing way to wrap everything up

Nice blends right the way through, with quality selection & mixing. Not seen one of your mixes before & I enjoyed it. Hopefully you can return the favour on some feedback when my next mix drops soon ;)

Looking at the track-list i only know one of the tracks, which is always a good thing, love getting introduced to new music..
the opening was really well mixed, those first set of tunes really blended well and everything was tight, i cant really pick out one tune from the next
the tune at 13:30 is f**king ruuude !! then the next tune into that sounded sweet, they really rolled well ontop of each other
after that my kinda wondered messing about on the interwebs, but everything seemed to roll sweet, then 808 perked my ears up and of course Gallows, forgot bout that tune !! bangin !! lovely mix over all

I know it's taken me forever to get back but I just wana say a big thanks to The Watcha n Danny Intro for the positive, detailed and honest feedback!

Much Respect

Back
Top Bottom