D&B with Rock vocals ....

Steven C

Banned
I've always loved rock and heavy metal so i'm a big sucker for this combo clash when done well....

Concord Dawn did it very well, please let me know of any other cool tracks you know of ....

here's an example, this track is BAaaaaaaaaaaad! :brick::chang::trump::cowbell::jesus::madgun:

Twisted Individual - Heavy Metal

Crystal Clear - Only Weakness

And you might like that Enter Shitkari vs Hospital Records LP, or it might make you want to cut yourself

https://www.discogs.com/Enter-Shikari-The-Mindsweep-Hospitalised/release/7661916

I don't mean to be a penis here but i think it's enter shikari, not enter shitkari. Also I had no idea they did something on hospital, that is rad af.

As for metal dnb, pendularms song with in flames should be a good fit for this thread. I've been told their last album was an exercise in metal dnb. Which sounds horrific.

oh shit!!!

Who remembers this?

one of Bad Company's finest..... shame the vinyl pressing was garbage.... there was a big kick off on DOA about this and d-bridge spat his dummy because it took him 10 years to release some test presses and nobody bought them due to pressing....

bad, bad track .....

Back
Top Bottom