D&B Success???

Badmarsh

Birmingham Crew
How come absolute classic tunes like for example "system the remix" do not go anywhere even tho they have more credibility/cultural value than 90% of anything you can hear in music chart in the uk but shitty chipmunk style anthems like "heartbroken" can smash it for months it just baffles me? I know dnb is an insulated community/movement but when something is deserving it should still get some recognition/payoff for the people that made it possible.

any1 agree/disagree got an opinion?

I agree but to be honest I kinda like it like that.
I don't want DnB to be a mainstream genre. I think that the radio can truly ruin a good tune.
At least we can't get sick of the same tune in DNB :rowley:

I don't want DnB to be a mainstream genre. I think that the radio can truly ruin a good tune.

I think we all like it that way but still!

It's the principle ya get me?

:word:

Ya know what? DNB is doin just fine, and its cool how theres so many producers that no matter how long you've been listening, you still will never know all the producers and DJs, plus its global, which is great too. I like that it's the music of the underground, it may pop in the mainstream every once in awhile, but I don't think itll ever blow up on the massive.

i just meant its a shame we got so much good music that many people would appreciate more than for instance a girls aloud tune but i suppose thats what makes it what it is

i just meant its a shame we got so much good music that many people would appreciate more than for instance a girls aloud tune but i suppose thats what makes it what it is

i personally like it the way it is if it gets 2 commercial it would get played evrywer an tunes would get borin!
also ud get them little dicks lisenin to it!!!lol:afro:

Imagine gettin in from a rave and ya mum and dad are sat there listening to andy c on the radio. You wouldn't feel like you had just been to a dirty, underground, grimefest. Half the fun of going to a grimey dnb night is hearing music played in a way you never hear it in everyday life. That throbbin bass that makes your hairs stand up.
The escape from the boring lifestyle we all have to prescribe to. :rowley:

10 years from now i think it will be huge, and we will all be like, yer we were into that when it was uunderground fool!

it is good tho if chris moyles kept playing us timewarp to our breakfast popularity wud go down from us but up from ppl who dnt know the music

u get me?!

I prefer DnB to stay underground. Its for the people and not to be sold out as some commercial crap like garage and hiphop have done.
It was born in the underground and shall stay in the underground! FOREVER!!!!!
PEACE!

I prefer DnB to stay underground. Its for the people and not to be sold out as some commercial crap like garage and hiphop have done.
It was born in the underground and shall stay in the underground! FOREVER!!!!!
PEACE!
:coffee:<<< It's always popping it's head up but In the end It'll always be Underground because thats where it belongs (& where the people that support it want it.)

Back
Top Bottom