D&B Success???

Imagine gettin in from a rave and ya mum and dad are sat there listening to andy c on the radio. You wouldn't feel like you had just been to a dirty, underground, grimefest. Half the fun of going to a grimey dnb night is hearing music played in a way you never hear it in everyday life. That throbbin bass that makes your hairs stand up.
The escape from the boring lifestyle we all have to prescribe to. :rowley:

Wrong - my mum and dad got me started on DnB - they ran raves/club nights/promotions agency back in the golden days.

I completely agree mate!!!

System is an absolute tune, I think it's one of the best uses of vocals on any dnb track ever - bold statement but it's just one of those tunes where it doesn't sound like the vocal was just thrown on for the sake, the tune and the vocal complement each other perfectly - haha that sounded a likkle fruity.

I prefer DnB to stay underground. Its for the people and not to be sold out as some commercial crap like garage and hiphop have done.
It was born in the underground and shall stay in the underground! FOREVER!!!!!
PEACE!

:word:

but as someone said earlier it is partly due to the tempo aswell, which is also why i think people can easily grow out of it as they get older. as much as i'd like to i dont honestly think i can say i'll be listening to dnb at the age of 70 haha

Back
Top Bottom