D&B Production Tips?

Zank

Bass
Well I've been producing dubstep for a few months, and I've really started taking a liking into dnb and I wanted to start producing it. I don't really listen to it.. I really like artist like Feint, Koschy, Netsky, Logistics, and such! I didn't know if there was any structural way for producing dnb?

There aint no set way of producing, arranging/composing music unless you want to sound like everyone else

/cliché

work with ha HUGE sub and high quality breakbeats. bad it up with 45 king and kickback combo. hammer out a sold bassline, rolling breaks, then write big old string arrangement. that should be round 2 minutes 30 right there of heavy drum and bass. true story. youre welcome.

not always u can vary the fuk out of dnb thats why it so great to make, 32 bar intro layer ya snares for crunchyness or other fx have like 72bar drop then maybe 16bar of something diff then into like 32bar of drums n bass maybe with few small fx and bkground melody's then drop again for 16bars or so thats a simple structure but u can change it in so many ways as long as the drops and kick rolls r in right place dnt matter bout anything else, even tho i like rollin snares n beats u can shop ya snare forward for a ragga snap snap sound lol. snap snap best way i cud think of it at min, lol uget the jist....surely...i hope

Back
Top Bottom