DnB D&B @ Glastonbury 2015

Secret re-sales? I thought they only did one re-sale in April? For those that didn't pay the remaining balance on their tickets?

We have always tried in groups however, tends to be only one group gets through.

Me an the majority of my mates all turn 30 next year, so was thinking Glastonbury could be a good way to celebrate. Only thing is, it would mean getting tickets for 14/15 people, maybe more.

Yeah theyve got a resale for the people who didnt pay off the balance, but then people can still cancel their tickets and get a refund up until mid-May, so after that date they secretly put tickets back up at random times.

If 15 people are trying it should be easy. Put all your reg numbers on a facebook group, one person can pay the deposit for 6 people, so youll only need 3 people to get on.

And Joey next year and 2017 have been confirmed already, 2018s probably gonna be the next fallow year. http://www.itv.com/news/west/update/2015-06-19/glastonbury-will-take-place-in-2017-after-all/

Yeah theyve got a resale for the people who didnt pay off the balance, but then people can still cancel their tickets and get a refund up until mid-May, so after that date they secretly put tickets back up at random times.

If 15 people are trying it should be easy. Put all your reg numbers on a facebook group, one person can pay the deposit for 6 people, so youll only need 3 people to get on.

And Joey next year and 2017 have been confirmed already, 2018s probably gonna be the next fallow year. http://www.itv.com/news/west/update/2015-06-19/glastonbury-will-take-place-in-2017-after-all/

So how the fuck do you find out when they go up on the secret resales?

Nice I wouldn't go there personally, we have a big camp this year and need to be a bit further back for the early morning messy ones, hyped for tomorrow morning tho

how did u all get on? vinyl junkie blew the roof off the carousel this morning...Pan Pot destroyed the techno on arcadia as did Maceo Plex, making beyer look rubbish...best glasto i have been to...i also love the Babylon uprising tent,,,,proper tunage in therre.

Saw DJ Hype on Saturday on that Blues soundsystem which was actually loads of fun, got me in the mood for more DnB so got a bit mashed and saw Stivs, Dillinja, Mandidextrous and Katch Pyro and before I knew it it was like 5.30am.

All the Grime smashed it, Mumdance, Novelist & The Square last night went off

Hot Chip my highlight though, was looking forward to them the most and they didnt disappoint. First time Ive noticed a big difference in the crowds depending on what area youre in. Fuck all the main stages its just aggy, chair-sitting, flag-waving, loud-talking, flower-headband-wearing, A-list celeb twats. West Holts, Glade & bits of SE Corner = where its at.

saw these guys on the Glade stage
actually incredible

That was easily the best one I've been to by quite some distance, feeling so fucked right now tho!

Alright, fuck off the lot of you!

P.S. good luck coming down from that and getting yourself back into working mentality.

Took me about 2 weeks to stop feeling the urge to cry that I was no longer there last time

Back
Top Bottom