DnB D&B @ Glastonbury 2014

hazdaman100

Bum 'n Face
VIP Junglist
So, now that the whole ticket free for all is over, how many of you managed to confirm your attendance this year?

The DNB lineup last year was quite varied, i personally had a great time.

Been scouring the internet to find out which DNB artists will be playing this year and so far have found the following:

ED RUSH
CALIBRE & DRS
DJ DIE
DRUMSOUND AND BASSLINE SMITH
SIGMA

I know a lot of the lineup still remains to be unveiled, but wondering if anyone else has caught wind of who else might be there? The arcadia lineup for boomtown looks crazy this year, would love to see some of those acts make an appearance.

Yeah got my tickets and will be with a fairly large crew too :)

Not seen anything about DnB acts so far tho. ..

Are the names above 100% confirmed??

Congo natty is on the lineup

Also a renegade hardware night is happening, which Loxy and Gremlinz have both mentioned attending.

Last edited:
Arcadias in a much better place this year too if you've seen the map, hopefully it'll mean more DJs. Two DJs a night last year was poo.

Starting to wish I had kept my ticket now :(

Blues stage was fucking awesome last year make sure you check it out. Mugos Hifi Sound System was a beast.

Mungos have self-confirmed along with YT and a few others.. cant remember now...

why did you cancel your ticket?

Mungos have self-confirmed along with YT and a few others.. cant remember now...

why did you cancel your ticket?

Went last year and had a fucking amazing time with about 20 of my mates.

Everyone ended up dropping out this year for various reasons. Would of just been me and my Mrs and doubt I would of enjoyed it half as much and too close to last year so would of just compaired it.

Plus, planning on moving out with my Mrs around the time Glasto is on so last thing I wanted to do was come back from there in a similar daze to last year and start moving shit about. Glasto blues are bad enough as it is.

Defo gonna apply next year though!

Also if you ain't seen him before and JStar is playing any of the stages get over there and watch him! One of the highlights of the festival for me his set

10258166_678368935533950_2311460237916993717_o.jpg

Virus on Arcadias gonna be fucking silly eehrjrkeiejddisjdhsisjs I got the shivers!

Why does hospital have to be everywhere though, can't they just fuck off

Virus on Arcadias gonna be fucking silly eehrjrkeiejddisjdhsisjs I got the shivers!

Why does hospital have to be everywhere though, can't they just fuck off

Yeah, never mind tho,

Hope the new Arcadia location is decent, that hardware night sounds promisng, hopefully in the cave or in block 9, those stages were vibes last year.

Just out of curiousity, why do people pay all this money to go to Glastonbury to see D&B acts when there isn't a week that goes by where there isn't a Ram, Hospital, Shogun, Playaz, Critical, Metalheadz, Virus, Viper, Blackout, V Recordings, Exit, Spearhead, Commercial Suicide night for like 10-15 quid?

Just out of curiousity, why do people pay all this money to go to Glastonbury to see D&B acts when there isn't a week that goes by where there isn't a Ram, Hospital, Shogun, Playaz, Critical, Metalheadz, Virus, Viper, Blackout, V Recordings, Exit, Spearhead, Commercial Suicide night for like 10-15 quid?
I assume everyone who's posted would buy glasto tickets for the main line up and 'experience' of going, but also check out the dnb stages as that's the genre of music their passionate about?

Back
Top Bottom