VIP Junglist
Looking pretty damn fine!

Fresh
Commix
High Contrast
London Elektricity
Eveson
Chase & Status

Not loads, but frankly there's so much else there it'll be good to hear lots of other stuff too. The acts that are there are pretty damn class though, and it'll be interesting to see C&S's (probable) live show, but I probably won't unless I'm in the area anyway.

Looking pretty damn fine!

Fresh
Commix
High Contrast
London Elektricity
Eveson
Chase & Status

Not loads, but frankly there's so much else there it'll be good to hear lots of other stuff too. The acts that are there are pretty damn class though, and it'll be interesting to see C&S's (probable) live show, but I probably won't unless I'm in the area anyway.

Im going Glasto too, pretty good for DnB, got some Dubstep there too. It'll be the nuts either way though. (y)

Glastonbury IS the greatest festival you will ever go to, i have been to fuckin loads, all over the world and non of them topped glasto, itsa a constant rave with dances everywere, there is even a dnb bicycle, people in the crowd peddle it to generate power in the middle of a field its the best...

there is dnb everywere till the very early hours, i need to bag a ticket!!! think i have left it too late tho.

Fucking jealous. Been the two previous years and it's by far the greatest festival/place on the earth. So gutted I can't make it, but hopefully I can get in for free or something. (yn)

p.s. Hope it rains :teeth:

I'm off to Glasto this year, trying to sort out travel right now actually. Looks like the weather is gonna be proper shite. Ah nevermind, it's always good fun!!

I'm off to Glasto this year, trying to sort out travel right now actually. Looks like the weather is gonna be proper shite. Ah nevermind, it's always good fun!!

i've been to sanctuary festival for the last 2 years in a row, and the rain cant get any worse than that :D

just take wellies and it'll be all good

LOLOL.

I didn't think I was going til last week. Looks like I jinxed myself!!! Bah!!! Be hard to beat the weather Glasto had last year tbh, it was baking the entire time.

Yeah my mate went last year, said the weather was wicked. This ones gonna my first one, canny wait.

Back
Top Bottom