Czyku - 13th Friday + 1

Not really my fav style of dnb but did pick up on a few things. In the first track the drum work is good, but they sound detached from the track if you know what I mean? Also in the second track the kick is out of time and really off putting.

Thx Skuff for feedback!
In first track you mean drums is sound detached or beat is not good vibe?
Yes in second track maybe to much randimization :P but i do it specially.

I work Hard with energy in track.. groove, vibe, feelings. Im on good way in your opinion guys?

In both tracks you've really overdone the echoes and reverb, which might be why the drums sound detached: they're the only thing not smothered in reverb.
Something's definitely out of time in the second track, but I'm not sure what... it could be any part, so check them all against a metronome.

I agree with what everyone else is saying basically, though i don't really hear anything out of time except for maybe the bass, but i see that as more of an intentional creative choice, specially in jump up.
I definitely like the second tune better, not a big fan of the 909ish drum sounds in the first one but that's just me. some more fx going on in the background would be nice, lasers, telephone noises, generic dnb stuff like that yknow.

Back
Top Bottom