Cymballs

Scatcat

It don't mean shit
VIP Junglist
Gathering together some nice samples but am severely lacking in the crash cymbal department.

Can anyone point me in the right direction - samplepacks, links to free samples, anything??

Preparing for a slating here, but Vengeance Essential House and Electro both have great crash cymbal packs, most of them are pretty organic and flexible.

dito on that, House n Electro use wikid cymbals, if you are in ableton suite, check out the Club Sizzle kit, some great cymbals n rides there

i'm using logic but i also have ableton - reckon i could take the kit across?? i=

afaik ableton uses AIF samples, so i dont see why not! the clubsizzle kit isnt in the download version one unfortunetly, i think theres a lite version which is quite good

Preparing for a slating here, but Vengeance Essential House and Electro both have great crash cymbal packs, most of them are pretty organic and flexible.

No slating here mate, I agree wholeheartedly with you on this one....the Vengeance packs are solid gold for cymbals, snares, percussions and other great noises!

Back
Top Bottom