DnB Cyfic - Element [Free Download]

Cyfic

My second attempt at a DnB track. I can't tell if I like it that much or not; sometimes I think it'll do, other times I think it's pretty crap. But I'm leaving it as it is now so I can get started on something new and hopefully better.

BandCamp - Free High Quality downloads in 320kbps MP3, FLAC, AAC etc. if you happen to think my stuff deserves a place in your iTunes :) lol

I'm happy to hear feedback. Be as harsh as you want. Hopefully it's not the worst track you'll ever hear.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Dude I like it it's so mystical and joyful.. I feel there's something muddying it though?? Can't put my finger on it,, could just need a more accurate mix down, but other than that it's a very happy track and for your second ever dnb track I take my hat off mate because my second probably sounded like a cat being swung into trash cans on a rainy day.... :) good work dude

I like this kind of melodical drum and bass! I'd say its quite nice, could do with a bit more edge to it tho! some more distortion on the bass perhaps, something that gives contrasts to the track if u know what I mean! The drums could also perhaps be more up front, maybe a boost in the higher freqs of the kick and snare or some paralell compression. Really good job on the melodies :)

LEX86: Yeah I still need to get a lot better at mixing/mastering. I don't think I'll do any more work on this track now though lol. It's only my 2nd of hopefully many to come, so in the future I'm sure it'll just get lost under a mound of new music. I just see these initial tracks as just practise really. Thanks for commenting though, and the kind words :)

Jimpa: Yeah I know what you mean. It can sound a bit hollow to me at times, and with the drums... they're quite punchy, but the kick/snare sound like they're not sure whether they're trying to be big and fat or just punchy, to me anyway. Thanks for your feedback.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom