Cyclopyze - ZeroCool (Roller)

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by Cyclopyze, Jun 12, 2011.

1. Cyclopyze

Cyclopyze Member

Here's a new track from me, this time i am waaaaay more satisfied with production part, and the idea part I mostly love every time. (especially the drops) :D
    (Also im not 2 good with sug-genres but i'd call this a roller tho it's not rly 2 heavy.)

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=10740595&q=hi

During the main part(s) it may require some extra diversity although it's perfectly fine with me, might need a second opinion on that.
    Ofc. any critics, ideas, advices etc. are more then welcome.

Thx in advance. :D

2. bull3tpr00f

bull3tpr00f Active Member

Nice 1 mate ! phat tune

3. underspawn

underspawn Headz Roll

I think the intro needs more variation( or to be shorter). Also, I'm not rly into the lead synth(gets repetative after a while, maybe make 8 or 16 bars without it from time to time throughout the track). I like the 2nd drop.
    The tune sounds a bit muffled imo, could use some work on the mixdown. I think that with some more work on it ur track will sound proper nice.

Cheers!

Last edited: Jun 13, 2011
  4. Cyclopyze

Cyclopyze Member

I appreciate the feedback, and I kinda agree with the synth part, although, just removing it would kinda negate my whole intro concept which is based on that synth being gradualy introduced,
    I wanted to add some variation but messing with main synth line(s) seemed like an overkill since i basicly have 2 different synth lines on each main part.
    Also, if u could clarify what u mean by ''muffled'' that would be nice, I don't think im experianced enough to know what to do with that lol. ;)

5. underspawn

underspawn Headz Roll

By muffled i mean that some elements are fighting for space and it sounds kinda messy, not sure which tho, cuz my speakers aren't good. And for the synth dont remove it maybe just make something like: intro ->16 bars with synth -> 8 without -> another 8 with it -> breakdown etc.(just an example)