cycle of sound - soft atmospheric liquid (wip)

Intro was good, then it dropped and kinda interupted my reverie. Nothing wrong with chopped up amens, but at this stage I wasn't feeling them.
A little bit slower maybe, a bit more liquid on the drop. It could be ok.

Hm yeah, maybe I'm just too fond of chopped up amend for my own good... I'll stick a softer more basic beat on it and see where that takes me :) thanks for the feedback mate!!

nice track, mixdown is off tho, everything sounds very overcompressed, melody and musical shit is wikid :) personally loved the amen, the drop just needs polishing up to get it to drop in nicely

i like the musical elements and really like ur chopped up amen, however.. i think the amen would work alot better on the drop if u brought the amen in halfway through the intro ie 16 bars in, then filter it out and in on the drop. it just sounds in my head that that is what it should be doing, if that makes sense. its ur tune tho bro, i just really think the amens should come in earlier. i like ur bassline tho. ur mixdown def needs a lot of work as nothing seems to sit together atm. really nice tune, i def wouldnt mind including it in some of my mixes when its finished if u fancy throwin a 320 this way :D nice work mate

very nice tune man!! love the melodies but i just dont think the drums have enough quality personally. they sound a bit too weak to carry the tune. but i liked it neway

not enough deep bass and bassdrum in the mixdown, too much level on one of the bigger soundscape pads, amens are spot on for me. Got to say i paused listening to the new furney mix mp3 and your track sounded pretty damn good after it, sort the mixdown and i would be interested to hear a full length version.

Safe for checking lads!!
Mixed opinions on the amen then, I personally love the amens... When u say drums are too weak.. Any hits in particular.. Not filled out enough?! I can layer up the snare and kickmore add some breaks to help it roll.
I struggled getting the initial bassline to gel with the track , my ears were tired though I thought mixdown was ok, I'll take away the compression and try gelling it all gelled together and freek no problemate il give u a shout when it's done!

---------- Post added at 07:15 ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 ----------

Just seen ur post afrr I posted Orla thanks man just the feedback I'm lookin for as my ears are too familar with how it sounds at the moment finding it hard to pick out bad volume levels. I have some deep bass ready just muted it for the pulsing bass... Do u mean more sub tho? I'll see what I can do!

Back
Top Bottom