cycle of sound - dancefloor/liquid

EvezDroppin

VIP Junglist
ez felas, basically finished this track, on listenin back theres a couple of slight volume changes im going to make but if you let me know what you think that'd be thooper!!

one query i got is do you think it would be better with a more standard beat, less snares maybe?! im thinking of trying it, people said on the earlier version they liked the chopped up amen style but the drums are a bit weightier now so im curious to know what people think!

updating link

http://soundcloud.com/jack-evasion-evo/cycle-of-sound-edit

Last edited:
Alright, the intro... this is brilliant, i can't wait to hear what is coming..
Sounds good.
Sounds interesting.
Hmm there seems to be something different, or strange or .. i can't put my finger on it..something is different with the snare. Might be just me, that i kept noticing it a lot for some reason. But if anybody else get this let me know as well.

Anyway, this stuff is great. Everything seems to glue together nicely, and goes together with the track nicely.

Hmm, or might it be the kick that is annoying me? Seems maybe it's lowpassed a bit, Something not quite right with it in my ears.
Lovely tune though, maybe you can look into the drums yourself, and can figure out what might be annoying me :P

Definitely keep it up. This style fits you, in my opinion.

wicked feedback mate.
i see what u mean about the kick.. ill try and sort that out :)
i think its the kick not the snare... do u think the beat works though? i was/am in 2 minds about changing it to a more standard beat.... undecided.
glad u like it though :) this is leaps and bounds being my previous tunes... getting there slowly!

That is a lot of SD : ) It's cool though, it keeps the loop going on and on and on...

I like the tune, the LFOed Mid Range Layer is fun and 'Wompy'. 3:24... the way you took the drums away & the way you led the listener into the BrkDwn is way too cut and dry for me... need more layers that help ease the Journey into those sections instead of the abrupt transitions you've got there now.

The track is cool, but there isn't nearly enough variation going on imo... especially considering it's a 7 min track.

thanks for chekcing man, i agree with everything you've said, i think iv worked on this track enough for now though... keep getting into the habit of spending weeks and weeks on tracks when this has taken less than a week... maybe u can tell because of the lack of variation but i think maybe as my sounds get better ill put more time into my tracks when iv got that sound im after.

thanks for chekcing man, i agree with everything you've said, i think iv worked on this track enough for now though... keep getting into the habit of spending weeks and weeks on tracks when this has taken less than a week... maybe u can tell because of the lack of variation but i think maybe as my sounds get better ill put more time into my tracks when iv got that sound im after.

I know the feeling... as I spend way too much time on my stuff too = it never gets finished. Sometimes, in place of variety, we get a finished track instead. : )

where's my feedback, biznatch!

Back
Top Bottom